Biden admits Hillary better VP pick

G

For those on this site who enjoy watching the BO candidacy go up in smoke, here is an eye opner. Joe Biden BO's vice president pick, the most important decision he has ever made, stat that Hillary Clinton would have been a better VP than him. Simply incredible! If this is a testament to BO's judgement, he fails on all accounts.

I will watch the so called Juggernuant that is Barack Obama come to a streching halt with delight.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
They're setting it up to have Biden step down and put Hillary in his place.

I think it will be too late.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
A lose-lose situation for Husein. With Mr. Boring, Joe who?, he is dragged down like an anchor. If he actually does change running mate and picks Hilary he looks reckless and desperate -as he's looking already like that right now. Serious candidates for the most powerfull position on this planet simply cannot pull such a stunt and survive. The Democrats are on the run and tripping over their own feet. I'm with Kukulcan, this is the best meltdown I have ever seen. And even with Hilary he will still lose because he has proven time and again that he does not respect women. The Democratic women that are taking their vote away from the party are going to be voting McCain as a protest to Husein. The bright side on all of this for Husein is that he can always return to Kenya and become president in his own country. Edited by: Maple Leaf

G

W.S. your right, it appears that Biden is greasing the rails for Hillary. I suspect that Hill is watching and smiling. There is no way she will attempt to rescue BO. She will bid her time until 2012. But by that time Sara will be there to ruin her dream of being President once again.

If Biden is told to jump the sinking ship, he'll claim a possible return of cancer, stroke or whatever.

Maple Leaf he can go back to Kenya and at least set up his brother in an apartment instead of the current crib called a trash can.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I don't think I've ever seen a political campaign go into the toilet so fast as the Obama campaign. The wheels are coming off the bus and he's doing 120mph down an incline with no brakes.

G

The guy sounds really pathetic trying to speak lately. He is clearly way off his game, and way over his head. His stupidity is showing on regular display, like his recent "my Muslim faith" and the "lipstick on a pig" routines.

In an election year that was theirs for the taking, the Dems had to post the weakest candidate ever, a pure Affirmative Action candidate.Too bad for them, good for America.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
89 Glory wrote:
In an election year that was theirs for the taking, the Dems had to post the weakest candidate ever, a pure Affirmative Action candidate.Too bad for them, good for America.

It is amazing they actually thought Americans wanted to vote for Husein rather than Clinton. It seemed so evident to me that he cannot appeal to all the people. But left wing liberals are the same people that sneer at family values but prefer programs like teaching sex education to kindergarden children and giving drug addicts free needles and/or free drugs at drop in centres (in Vancouver).

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it is readily apparent any time Nobama goes off his tele-prompter. his "magical" speaking ability goes out the window, along with his "leg tingling" charisma... it is when he goes off prompter that all the stuttering and speaking foul-ups occur.

he is nothing more than a very lifelike ventiloquist puppet.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Palin is in Obamas head and he can't shake her. No VP pick in history has gotten this much attention and she has clearly overshadowed McCain. But he doesn't mind as he will be laughing all the way to the presidency now. The wheels are falling off Obama now and even some of the sheeple are seeing there is nobody inside that suit of his.