BHO Claims Father Served in WWII

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More BS from Globalist shill Obongo. 1) Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Obama's father) Born: 4/4/36 Died: 11/24/82 at the age of 46. He was 5 years old when WW II started, and less than 9 1/2 yrs old when it ended.
2) Lolo Soetoro (Obama's step father) Born: January 2,1935 Died: 3/2/87 at the age of 52. He was 6 years old when WW II started, and 10 years old when it ended.

Obongo Claims Father Served in WWII

Westside

Hall of Famer
I think BO was referring to his white grandfather who raised him. This was required because his race traitor/hippie/pot smoking/drug using mother was a rotten mother and abandoned lil Barry. 2nd, BO's "esteemed" father who BO wrote about in the waste of paper "Dreams from my Father." Abandoned lil Barry and his hippie mother, so he could go back to Africa and bang a number of negroe women and become active in its communist party. Swell guy. This is stuff one could not make up.

As always White people have to come to rescue and save or fix a disaster created soley by blacks. In this case the White grand parents saved BO, who in turn created a bigger disaster for us circa 2008-2012.

Anak

Mentor
His uncle who is an American also helped liberate Auschwitz.

There are very few historical events that have spawned such an elaborate web of exaggerations, mythologies and flat out lies. Just look at the hollowhoax. Every aspect of it falls apart under close examination, yet for some reason the myth endures. I wonder why. Meanwhile the very real atrocities committed against the German people at the urging of Soviet jews and their western enablers has all but been removed from the history books.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This clip is 3 years old and I don't remember having heard about this before. Just one more example to stack on top of the already groaning barge of Obama spewed lies.