Wolfgang Peterson
Frank Capra
Steven Soderburgh
Terrence Malick
DW Griffith
Sam Wood
Ron Howard
Orson Welles

Many directors do their own screenwriting, usually adapted from someone else's book.

I don't enjoy their work of some directors who are highly regarded, such as Herzog, Carpenter, Cameron and Tarantino.

I rate a Jewish director William Wyler higher than John Ford because movies like Ben-Hur and Friendly Persuation are better than historically inaccurate anti-white garbage like Ford's Cheyenne Autumn.

However, I do include Ford on the list because much of his work in the 30s, 40s and 50s was excellent.

Although there are exceptions like Wyler and Curtiz who didn't seem to have an agenda to undermine western values, there are many Jewish directors and screenwriters who have clearly had an anti-white agenda.

Some like Stanley Kubrick have been technically very good directors, but the degradation of Europeans/white people comes through in all their work (in Stephen King's book The Shining the lead character was a decent family man who went insane when posessed by a demon, in Kubrick's movie the Nicholson character was a cruel abusive creep).

Others are just mediocre (while still undermining white society) such as Sam Fuller (Pickup on 42nd Street, which portrayed a sleezy pickpocket as being smarter than the FBI agents), or Fritz Lang (who in M portrayed the police as incompetent fools while criminals were portrayed as intelligent and honorable and caught the child murderer).

Some of the Jewish directors and producers of the 60s, 70s and 80s such as Ted Post, William Friedkin, Stanley Kubrick and Michael Winner "stretched the boundaries" of what was considered acceptable. They brought movies to a new level of explicit violence and tasteless language (examples: William Friedkin in The French Connection & The Exorcist, and Stanley Kubrick in The Clockwork Orange). By the 80s through to the present, non-Jewish directors like Luc Besson (Leon: The Professional) followed their example.

It puzzles me why less competent directors such as the homosexual Roland Emmerich work on big-budget movies which end up being panned by the critics.

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
A young director to look out for is Duncan Jones. Moon is absolutely fantastic and doesn't feature a single non-White until the end there's a shot of a sketchy Korean CEO for a few seconds. I haven't seen "Source Code" because it looks stupid, but he's suppose to be working on a Blade Runner style film set in Berlin sometime soon.

Highlander

Mentor
A young director to look out for is Duncan Jones. Moon is absolutely fantastic and doesn't feature a single non-White until the end there's a shot of a sketchy Korean CEO for a few seconds. I haven't seen "Source Code" because it looks stupid, but he's suppose to be working on a Blade Runner style film set in Berlin sometime soon.
I concur with this. Jone's is David Bowie's son. "Source Code" was better than the usual fare out there these days, but the "domestic terr0rist" in it was a middle-aged White male, so he had to conform more with Hollyweird's agenda for his second (and more mainstream) film.

As far as mine...not necessarily in order:
John Frankenheimer
Martin Scorcese
Sidney Lumet
Clint Eastwood
Sergio Leone
Francis Coppola
Andrei Tarkovsky
Ingmar Bergman
Alfred Hitc*ck
Robert Altman
Stanley Kubrick

Can't believe that Carcharias listed Tarkovsky. I thought that only I knew about this Russian director! ;)

As long as the content of the movie itself isn't imbibed with CM propaganda, I can watch movies directed by people I don't generally like or agree with, i.e.) Sean Penn's "The Pledge" is one of the best directed movies I've ever seen, and, although I'm not a fan of Woody Allen either, I saw his "Stardust Memories" a few years ago while home sick on one of the movie channels and was very impressed...real art.

OTHERS:
John Boorman (Deliverance, Excalibur)
William Friedkin (Sorcerer - a remake of the French film "Wages of Fear". Harrowing...truly full of suspense and dread.)
Sam Peckinpah (The Wild Bunch, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia)
Sydney Pollack (Jeremiah Johnson, Three Days of the Condor, The Yakuza, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, The Swimmer)
John Carpenter (Halloween, The Fog, Escape from New York, The Thing, They Live)
Philip Kaufman (Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1979), The Wanderers)
Richard Donner (The Omen, Superman, Superman II, The Toy, Lethal Weapon 1, 2, 3, Conspiracy Theory)
Darren Aronofsky (Pi, Requiem for a Dream, The Fountain, The Wrestler)

There are others and I'm sure there will be more that I discover, most likely foreign and of the older ones from 30-70 years ago, but for now, it's this.

EDIT: Forgot to include Ridley Scott as an "OTHER", but I refuse to see his new "Prometheus".

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised you didn't include Scorcese.
Scorcese did make a great movie in Taxi Driver.

But I didn't like most of his work, like the The Last Temptation of Christ (the most anti-Christian movie of all time), Shutter Island, Goodfellas, and The Aviator (which degrades Howard Hughes).

I didn't like Raging Bull either. LaMotta was a scumbag who once beat up an old man nearly to death and left him in an alley believing he was dead. They should have made a big-budget movie about a great Italian-American boxer of better character like Rocky Marciano or Willie Pep.

Last edited: