Best closed caption ever

Was eating lunch at the bar, and ESPN had some 80s Super Bowls show
on, with play-by-play:

"Riggins the ballcarrier ... Riggins the ballcarrier ... Riggins the ballcarrier
..."

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Give it another 10 or 20 years, when it'll have been some 40 years since the NFL had afeatured white running back,and through the miracle of computer generated effects, Riggins in those old films will be transformed into a black running back with a different name. How about Timmy Smith?! The younger generation won't know any different, and while some of the old-timers may be confused for a minute or two they'll acceptwhat's being shown to them as genuine.

Freedom

Mentor
Pray for Eric Weddle at CB! I think there's a shot for Kyle Bell and an outside chance for Leonard. Better yet, hope the NFL goes under or a white friendly team comes along. Hey, in ten years, maybe I'll make some money and buy a team and fill it with white players really cheaply and challenge the NFL.Edited by: Freedom

chris371

Mentor
"Pray for Eric Weddle at CB! I think there's a shot for Kyle Bell and an outside chance for Leonard."

I dont have any illusions about those guys. i had hopes for shark to make it, but thats over not that he plays baseball.

G

Freedom said:
Pray for Eric Weddle at CB! I think there's a shot for Kyle Bell and an outside chance for Leonard. Better yet, hope the NFL goes under or a white friendly team comes along. Hey, in ten years, maybe I'll make some money and buy a team and fill it with white players really cheaply and challenge the NFL.

Or, an actual diverse team like what is the goal I want. Not this faux, "5 white starters equals diverse" thing. I want a team that has plenty of people of all skin colors, and THAT is how you make a good football team!

jared

Mentor
A an all or majority white team coming in and providing challenge to the NFL would show just how ridiculous the perceptions in the NFL are. I wanna see the best players play also but anything that exposes the current system for its absurdity gets my cheers.