Berlusconi says no to multicultural italy

StarWars

Mentor
More power to Italy. Italy should stay Italian. Ireland should stay Irish. Germany should stay German.

Countries should close their borders. Why is it "racist" to preserve your cultural identity. Hey, the same people who cry racist support the blacks kicking whites out of South Africa.

The world wants to get rid of white people.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I wish Berlusconi could see this thread. Please dont succumb to the idiots who think they have to throw away their country. Take a step back and look at what is becoming of the UK and France! Do italians want that for their children?

j41181

Master
I can't help but feel so proud about La Russa (patriot), and so deeply disturbed by Fassino (traitor).

"Once upon a time there were just a few of us defending Italian identity, now with the prime minister's words we are in the majority," Defense Minister Ignazio La Russa said.
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif

Even Leftist leader Piero Fassino -- who a day earlier broke ranks with party members by supporting Berlusconi's new deportation policy -- said the latest comments went too far.

"He's wrong, and seriously so," Fassino told the Corriere della Sera newspaper. "Let's just accept with honesty that Italy -- like France and Germany already are -- will become a multi-ethnic, multicultural and multi-religious country."
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Edited by: j41181

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
"He's wrong, and seriously so," Fassino told the Corriere della Sera newspaper. "Let's just accept with honesty that Italy -- like France and Germany already are -- will become a multi-ethnic, multicultural and multi-religious country."
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

J4 that is exactly what i am talking about! Lets just throw away our beautiful country for foreigners?? Learn from others mistakes please!

Europe

Mentor
I don't know why they would want to give all these Africans and Muslims the country. It's so stupid, It drives me crazy. The average Italian doesn't want this.New immigrants are not going to help their gov't pensions either. Someone here did a study on our social Security and they said it will have almost no affect on it.They forget the immigrants will use services also.
You have to build your society around a stable population.They always say they need more people. You can't have constant population. It might be ok for now, but you can't have 500 million people living in Italy or Great Britain. Sooner or later population growth has to stop.
Why don't they invite people with italian ancestors to come back if they want some people.

Why would they want a bunch of Muslims and Africans and Chinese running Venice or Florence or Rome. These people don't deserve it.Just give all away. Stupid.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Hoorah for Burlusconi!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif