be careful on Nov 4th

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Be careful on Nov 4th. Antifa and BLM are threatening to kill random white people. The false flag in LV has disappeared from the mass media ASAP because the official story is so very obviously false, and the media covers for the neo bolsheviks and now massive numbers of sex perverts that openly declare their intention to create terror and chaos and overthrow the government of the USA starting Nov 4. None of their leaders have been arrested by all the trillion dollar security agencies like the FBI (busy covering up LV) or Homeland security, nor have those who aid and abet them by freely allowing them to plot and organize on social media. One thing they will probably be doing on Nov 4 is their traffic blocking thing, and police in many places will be ordered to stand down, or at best squirt them with pepper spray.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
It’s a good thing that falls on a Saturday where most folks aren’t working. As always, we need to stay vigelent & keep our powder dry. For that day, we need to remain at stage “orange”.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01bb096e0904970d-pi

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Comment posted under that Jewsweek propaganda piece:

"The author of this - Michael Edison Hayden - draws his conclusions that 4 November is "Fake News" from Kit O'Connell and Mark Bray who are hard-core AntiFa, the latter being the author of the AntiFa Handbook? What's he smoking in his bong for lunch? Michael Edison Hayden was a writer for Slate, and the New York Times, both hard-core alt.left publications. Of course AntiFa, who are planning the Civil War will tell you their revolution is fake. What else would you expect? They want all the sheeple to be completely oblivious until it's launched and too late to stop. NOVEMBER 4th = CIVIL WAR! Those who are not prepared to counter their revoution with armed force will be summarily executed by AntiFa like lambs to the slaughter. AntiFa's goal is to KILL anyone and everyone who are not part of their communist and anarchist manifesto. They would repeat the genocide that occurred in Cambodia under the Pol Pot regime. According to AntiFa, Donald Trump is a Fascist, while Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are White Supremacists. Be prepared and be armed, heavily armed, for November 4th."

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I remember hearing the saying, “the only good commie is a dead commie” when I was younger, and more of a live and let live libertarian, and thinking it was a bit extreme. Now I fully understand why that saying became commonly used.

kill_a_commie_by_toterot.jpg

BetterDeadThanRed.jpg

Heretic

Master
I remember hearing the saying, “the only good commie is a dead commie” when I was younger, and more of a live and let live libertarian, and thinking it was a bit extreme. Now I fully understand why that saying became commonly used.
More than occasionally I would see those bumper stickers on some cars and trucks back in the day as a kid and young adult. Nebraska used to have a motto "Better Dead Than Sooner Red" back in the 70's and 80's plastered on some of their fan paraphernalia.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
More than occasionally I would see those bumper stickers on some cars and trucks back in the day as a kid and young adult. Nebraska used to have a motto "Better Dead Than Sooner Red" back in the 70's and 80's plastered on some of their fan paraphernalia.

LOL! Sounds like a slogan that Texas Longhorn DWFs could adopt. ;)

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here is the plan. It's predictable just like the Charlottesville false flag where leftist goons dressed as KKK and nazis to successfully skew the optics.

22780284_2004094103208277_7523165064103065269_n.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
sorry but this seems really fake to me.

I hope so. If the antifa scum “act out”, I don’t want them “disguised”.