Barrack O'bama?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well it's close to election time and good old Barry is trying his best to ethnic pander. I wonder what Irish-American is going to be fooled by this....
smiley11.gif
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/locals-get-up-close-and-personal-with-powerful-son-2655152.html I found this schlock too.....
smiley11.gif
http://www.deccarecords-us.com/artist/releases/release.aspx?pid=60771&aid=96972Edited by: white is right

j41181

Master
Irish-Americans are some of the most DRUNK white people on earth. Look to none other than the Kennedy clan.

C Darwin

Mentor
have you ever heard an irishman say... "i'm not white, i'm irish."? this kills me. with all the crazy stuff that is going on, there are many irish that are still hung up on cromwell.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Irish-Americans are some of the most DRUNK white people on earth. Look to none other than the Kennedy clan.

smiley36.gif

Anyways, it would be a mistake to use politicians or college professors as an example of Irish-American imbecility. If I wanted to, I'm sure I could find no shortage of imbecility from "politicians/professors" that were German-American or Slavic-American and I'm speaking specifically about those that are of Gentile origin.

I've even heard blacks get POed about Irish-American Pride and masculinity. It doesn't feel too good to get crushed by a fair-skinned fist!!
smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Well you will know if things are upside down if any Black with obvious Irish ancestry like Ali want to head up a St. Patrick's Day Parade. With things being so PC these days don't be surprised to see that soon...Edited by: white is right

It wasn't until 2007 that BHO learned that he was Irish. His mother, Red Annie, forgot to tell him.
He is going to Poland. I hope he doesn't become Barack Obamaski

Rebajlo

Mentor
screamingeagle said:
He is going to Poland. I hope he doesn't become Barack Obamaski

The purple-lippedautocueaddictis now inflicting hisunwelcome presence onPoland.

I was discussing the subject with my mother today, stating it was odds-on that the Australian (and global)news coverage would concentrate on Obama's inevitable visit to the Warsaw Ghetto memorial (which, incidentally, is a fine place to relieve one's bladder...).

Now, what do You expect I saw in this evening's news bulletin? Obama was shown in the process of laying a wreath at the Warsaw Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier (see photo below) - yet the reporter was telling everyone that this was the Warsaw Ghetto memorial...

_53039468_012087164-1.jpg

Quite naturally, the Leader of the Free World spent far more time "paying tribute" at the monument to the Yids than at the Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier. Here he is, bowing his nappy head before the symbol of his masters:

634421213394046085.jpg

As I mentioned, a great place to hang a piss...

Edited by: Rebajlo

The 44' Warsaw uprising was more important. The Poles almost won.

Rebajlo

Mentor
I haven't seen or heard this myself, but I have read comments on Polish sites which say that in one of his speeches Obama told "Poles of Jewish background" that he "shall always support Israel"...