Barack Obama Castesystem’s greatest Son

G

It is amazing a junior senator with no legistalive accomplishments to speak of can hold a candle to John McCain's service to this country and his accomplishments in Washington. Granted, not all of McCain's views I hold dear, but on the important issues of our time there is no question ie; Victory in Iraq, less taxes.

For whites to seriously consider a man, black or white to sit in that black supermist church for 20 yrs and have friends like Bill Ayers, the unrepentant American terrorist is beyond the pale.

My hope that American Whites smell the coffee and WTF up and stop the slow push over the cliff! God help us!

I watched the replay of the "Chosen One" speech tonight, I saw misguided blacks and the drunken white fans flow from NFL games to watch this fraud with their families is just unf..king believeable!

Mike Hass is sort of like McCain in this political caste system. A man who has proven himself in battle and accomplishments to be discarded by an unproven black, only becuase he is white, by whites. Members of this site need to WTF up and now start to put some effort in whats really important and support McCain as much as you put time and effort in this site which is only about a game.

members of this site have WTF. It is the other people we have to work on.