Barack Obama 5/8 white

waterbed

Mentor
In my country it was already a long time rumoured by frisains and people from Groningen that the grandfarther of Obama is fridian/groninger.that he is from the north of the netherlands.some say they maked it up and a journalist went to kenya and found it was true in the genealogy book.I can link it but it is in dutch.But ivan tell a bit of the stories.it tells how mr Obemma went in 1870 to Kenya and had a small peppermint oil bussiness.he had may love affairs.the kenyan called Obemma to kenya Obama.and the children were called Obama.I once saw(but can't not find him anymore) a picture of the fartherof Obama and he was very hairy for a kenyan I first taught he was maybe little arab.but this is mister Obemma

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Dude... Barack Obama Sr. is about as black as they come. He looks like Sidney Poiter:

barack-obama-father-2.jpg

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
Dude... Barack Obama Sr. is about as black as they come. He looks like Sidney Poiter:

barack-obama-father-2.jpg
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

waterbed

Mentor
hahaha,I think the Frisians are good in making up stories.I also think he is to dark.average african american is around a 20-30% white(it's from 1700-1800 when a lot of slaves were mulatto) in DNA and he does not look like most african american.But a couple of times when someone is 3 quarter white and a quarter nigerian or togolese he looks totally white.I now a few examples.But other way round not.also when someone is half black haf white they are mostly closer to their white parent in skin colour.By Barack Obama this is also the case,except close to the elactions when he was in between I think it was the sunning station
smiley36.gif