Attack on Dr. Duke's web site

Michael

Mentor
When I went to http://www.davidduke.com/ in Mozilla Firefox browser got a message declaring it an "Attack site" a site that loads malicious programs and/or tries to steal information, I click pass the security warnings, one possible is the site was hacked and turned into a real attack site for a short time but my security suite, which is strong found nothing, or the left has come up with a new way to try to block White nationalist sites, by falsely reporting them as attack sites.Mozilla will most likely quickly correct Dr. Duke site listing but we may need to be on the lookout for similar attacks on other White nationalist sites.

A few years ago I remember watching a mainstream TeeVee media report on "racism on the internet." It ended with a jew straight from central casting exclaiming we should hack these sites and get them shut down. "It could easily be done," he explained. No one seemed to have a problem with this.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
No doubt some "antis" (w/ their juden allies' "blessings") or some fedgov hackers.

Michael

Mentor
Looks like the attack is over and one can get to Dr. Duke's web site normally in Mozilla Firefox!