Atlanta Child Murders

foobar75

Master
Disgraceful racist and black-worshipper Soledad O'Brian has a new "special assignment" on CNN, this time on the Atlanta Child Murders from 1979-1981, in which 28 black children and adults were killed. (you can look it all up). Wayne Williams, a black man, was convicted on two of the murders, and is believed to have committed most of the others.

But this does not sit well with Miss O'Brien. After all, it is impossible for a black man to be a serial killer, as that is the exclusive domain of the white men. So, from the few moments that I watched of this garbage, it seems that she's covering the story with an angle to perhaps exonarate Williams, and maybe re-open the investigations to find the real killer(s), who are, undoubtedly, white.
smiley11.gif

I know the MSM and their anti-white agenda, particulary against white-men, is well established, but CNN is on a whole 'nother level.

I watched the entire program on Thursday night. It does not exonerate Williams and admits that there are plenty of black serial killers. It repeats tonight (Sunday June 13).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Blacks actually make up 15-20% of serial killers while making up only 13 percent or so of the population. So in reality they are actually more likely to be serial killers than whites.

Paleocon

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
Blacks actually make up 15-20% of serial killers while making up only 13 percent or so of the population. So in reality they are actually more likely to be serial killers than whites.

With blacks accounting for over 50% of the violent crime in the U.S. the body count has to come from somewhere.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Black serial killers are never given the media attention of white ones. It's just the way it is to make whites look like they are the only serial killers. Let's not even talk about the amount of black serial killers in Africa. It would make anyone cringe.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Growing up in (north) metro Atlanta, there was an urban myth (in my grade school days) that this song was written about the ATL child murders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

I remember that! they were looking all over Atlanta for a white male "Race Killer" All the socalled experts, were telling the Cops too look for a "White male with "Blonde hair and blue eyes!"