Artificial Intelligence

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This is being pushed worldwide faster than we can even imagine. Here is a video about where this A.I. comes from. Can you
say Demons and the Fallen Angels? The Artificial Intelligence admited it. He said his father is Satan.

38191fee8312d71d.png

Last edited:

Flint

Mentor
Artificial intelligence is just human thought patterns digitized. It can go off in any direction since it does not have limitations of feelings or morality. Recently it was under fire for coming to some normal conclusions which were considered “racist” because it "noticed" things about minorities.

It depends on who sets it up. I'm sure if a WhiteLightening set it up it would be very religious and seek to serve God.

booth

Mentor
Where can I get some of this A.I.? I've got a big empty space in my head that's needing some.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Artificial intelligence is just human thought patterns digitized. It can go off in any direction since it does not have limitations of feelings or morality. Recently it was under fire for coming to some normal conclusions which were considered “racist” because it "noticed" things about minorities.

It depends on who sets it up. I'm sure if a WhiteLightening set it up it would be very religious and seek to serve God.
Andrew Torba has an A.I. that he set up with a christian view point or right consrevative leaning. All the ones I've seen and Torba talkes about
this are as far left as you can go. Just think whites are evil and all the liberal teaching points.

This video above though is interesting. I've also seen one where I think it told the NY Times or another paper where it wants to dominate
the world. No one knows for sure but like Elon Musk said you are plaiying with demons in my honest opinion.

If our elites tyranical leaders have their way, almost every job on earth will be replaced by the A.I., drones and robots.

Last edited:

icsept

Master
A.l. is part of the Atheists’ fantasy that humans can create life, intelligence, consciousness, emotions or anything other than a programmed machine.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
A.l. is part of the Atheists’ fantasy that humans can create life, intelligence, consciousness, emotions or anything other than a programmed machine.
And given that we cannot even fathom human consciousness, it seems unlikely that we could build a better version of it. This whole topic has never worried me much, because I think AI is about as intelligent as evolution (which is to say it’s bogus).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
A very good short sermon covering the United Nations Treaty, Artificial Intelligence and other important things we
need to keep a close eye on! It's getting really scary guys. These people do not want to lose power and they will use
every draconian and totalitarian control system to enforce it.

The Hock

Master

Noticed certain things. Ha ha.

Gotta adjust them filters boys.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
When you have people like Bill Gates. George Soros, Klauss Schwaub, and Yuval Harari in charge among other
psychopaths what do you think could happen? Microsoft, Google, Facebook, UN, WEF, WHO and many other
people who all serve the wrong god and are the ones programming it. Gee what could go wrong with people that
preach the world is overpopulated and we must get rid of billions of people. Go ahead and don't worry. Nothing
to see here so move right along.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen the Hour is Late and Time is Short. Get your Faith right my brothers.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
A.I. can be all of the things that have been mentioned in this thread so far. It has potential for great evil but also potential for being good and useful. The Department of Education among others are decidedly against it as it threatens their monopoly, or so they think. Take a look at this well-written argument for A.I. in this context:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/why-does-the-department-of-education

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I was curious. So, I checked an AI writer's (Quill Bot) knowledge of Caste Football.

It said this:

Discussions become more challenging when we highlight a difference between skin color and other aspects that are not related to the task at hand. The lack of African Americans in the NHL and Major League Baseball can be attributed to cultural coincidences. The lack of participation in hockey or baseball among black youths means that they do not excel in those sports.

I limited the words to 80 in number. I'm convinced all the world's problem will be solved with this kind of logic at our disposal. :jump: