Arthur Kemp and Censorship

Menelik

Mentor
First saw this article posted on stormfront. Have to say that I agree with most of what he says. What do you guys think?
http://www.arthurkemp.com/?cat=87

AlsoI noticed that CF is now banned
smiley3.gif
where I work at! Its classified as a hate site.
smiley5.gif
Is this happening anywhere else?

Menelik

Mentor
You probably need to visit it and form your own opinion.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
CF was blocked behind the proxy server/filter at my county library...listed as "Extreme", so I'm sure StormFront would be as well. However, I was able to access ANU.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
CF was blocked behind the proxy server/filter at my county library...listed as "Extreme", so I'm sure StormFront would be as well. However, I was able to access ANU.
smiley2.gif

CF blocked? That's nuts! What a load of government censorship that is.

Menelik

Mentor
I thought the same thing too. Not only is CF blocked but also Fred Reed. I went to several radical black sites and had no problem accessing them.

I have experienced CF being blocked in some wifi locations, but accessible at others. Any college campus I've been to you can get on CF.

StarWars

Mentor
I can't get on at my high school. Not even by googling individual threads. I'll have to read what the barracuda web filter uses for an escuse.

whiteCB

Master
Electric Slide said:
I have experienced CF being blocked in some wifi locations, but accessible at others. Any college campus I've been to you can get on CF.

Yeah every campus I've been on allows CF. In fact I am on a college campus right now as I type this...