Are the white men who worship black athletes homosexuals?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
For a long time, I've been trying to understand why some white men love negro athletes so much. It seems strange and unnatural to me.

Of course, brainwashing by the caste media explains it to a certain degree, but only for immature and less intelligent people.

And clearly some of those white men who try to behave like negroes and hate white athletes are self-loathing people with mental problems.

But still, that only partly explains it. I wonder if some of those white guys who love the negro athletes are homosexuals? Do they have some kind of wierd gay sexual fetish?

Serious question - I've been wondering about this for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM8WTbi5KUs

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think you are misunderstanding the issue. There are no doubt some gay men who "worship" black athletes but the whole fascination with black culture is that it is still masculine in the midst of a tidal wave of feminist power displays in all areas of culture. White male youths admire the high testosterone image of black ghetto culture as they watch white men lead boring lives of surrender to the jew-fem-*** axis of power in western culture.

Since it is impossible to be manly with honor in our culture the only "men" are those without honor: black thugs. It's just that simple.

It has nothing to do with sexual attraction and in fact, the idea that every issue has to be sexualized is a cultural marxist concept. You should avoid thinking in those terms. It is part of the rot of marxist thinking.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Yes that's why the Sopranos was huge hit too. Italian American gangsters have this image and boring suburban 9 to 5 or college kids loved the show for the same reason. No doubt Black athletes also dwell on the inner physical insecurities of couch potatoes like these two too.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree with jaxvid and white is right when it comes to the people who watch football. It may be a different story for *some* of the coaches and/or other men involved in football programs though, imho. Some of the things I have seen and heard over the years make me think that.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Some of the pro-caste media certainly seem bent, but I think most DWFs have fallen into the cultmarx trap (of afrolete worship) due to being sheeplized & racially asleep.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I post a lot on the various internet boxing forums, and it never ceases to amaze me that there are so many white negro-worshippers who despise white athletes.

Try posting a positive comment about any great white boxer like Marciano, Calzaghe or the Klitschkos in the ESB or boxingscene history section and you'll have several middle-aged wiggers come back at you with childish insults.

You'd think these people would know by that age the idea that negroes are tough masculine "ghetto" men is just a false media-created image. Blacks are only brave in a gang, when faced with equal or greater numbers they become surprisingly chickensh1t.

Having followed boxing for many years, I've noticed negroes are more likely to quit on their stools than other races. They show less courage when faced with adversity than Hispanics, Asians and whites. You never see a negro with a bloody face wanting to continue to fight, but you see it all the time with whites, Asians and Mexicans.

This admiration some white men have for negroes makes absolutely no sense to me. The people who despise their own race and admire and look up to negroes are the most pathetic and despicable creatures on earth.

Last edited:

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
For a long time, I've been trying to understand why some white men love negro athletes so much. It seems strange and unnatural to me.

Of course, brainwashing by the caste media explains it to a certain degree, but only for immature and less intelligent people.

And clearly some of those white men who try to behave like negroes and hate white athletes are self-loathing people with mental problems.

But still, that only partly explains it. I wonder if some of those white guys who love the negro athletes are homosexuals? Do they have some kind of wierd gay sexual fetish?

Serious question - I've been wondering about this for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM8WTbi5KUs

dempseyfire,

Although I've never wondered if some whites are gay for their negro heros, you bring up a good point. Homosexuality is strange, unnatural, weird and wrong and it does correlate with white wimps who will not support their own race, but in the words of Thrashen,"are inhaling the vapors of soiled black jockstraps," is strange, unnatural, weird, and just plain wrong!

There's no understanding unnatural things!

I think you're on to something, dempseyfire.

Last edited:

Rebajlo

Mentor
I think you are misunderstanding the issue. There are no doubt some gay men who "worship" black athletes but the whole fascination with black culture is that it is still masculine in the midst of a tidal wave of feminist power displays in all areas of culture. White male youths admire the high testosterone image of black ghetto culture as they watch white men lead boring lives of surrender to the jew-fem-*** axis of power in western culture.

Since it is impossible to be manly with honor in our culture the only "men" are those without honor: black thugs. It's just that simple.

It has nothing to do with sexual attraction and in fact, the idea that every issue has to be sexualized is a cultural marxist concept. You should avoid thinking in those terms. It is part of the rot of marxist thinking.

Jaxvid - Top post, mate :thumb:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Are the white men who worship black athletes homosexuals?

I wouldn't put it that way, tho of course some are - but white men are definitely less masculine than they were in the past, and white women less feminine. I think it is something in the food and water. Our ancestors, even fifty years ago, wouldn't be falling all over themselves making goo goo eyes at **** like Barry Soetoro alias Barak Hussein Obama and the like. You would never ever seen girls making out with each other, not to mention guys. And Dr William Pierce once said that a college girl of fifty years ago would rather people believed that she was having sex with her pet dog than with a negro.

ww

Last edited: