Anyone watch Jim Rome today??

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
WOW!! Vhat a White-bashing fest! Black superhuman Jamele Hill "(female)" sure is a piece of work.

Some of what she said:

Dirk (Nowitzki) lacks toughness and will never have it. Hockey beez a "niche" sport. This NHL Finals is unlikely to "save" hockey.

My response:

Some of you guys in the middle (or Western) part of the country can probably still watch today's Jim Rome on ESPN.

Now, my message to the broad. Thank You, "sweetheart"! Continue to count us out. White boxers (who lack toughness?) continue to crush your bruthas. The "black mystique" continues to crumble AS WE SPEAK. We are hungry and continue to expose the antiquated & unsustainable Caste System.

Thank You, again! I'm lovin' it! You know what I'm sayin'....

PS -- I'm not angry, but HUNGRY. The agenda is sooooooooooooo transparent!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Amazing what blacks can say and get away with it. Meanwhile whites are the victims of thousands of murders at the hands of blacks every year and not a peep is made. This type of thing angers me more than anything.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
WOW!! Vhat a White-bashing fest! Black superhuman Jamele Hill "(female)" sure is a piece of work.

Some of what she said:

Dirk (Nowitzki) lacks toughness and will never have it. Hockey beez a "niche" sport. This NHL Finals is unlikely to "save" hockey.

I have seen this idiot speaking on ESPN's First Take before. I am so tired of this soft canard label that people put on Dirk. I have seen this guy get his tooth knocked out in a playoff game and he still dropped 42 on the Spurs in a losing effort. He also averages close to ten free throws a game and the only way you do that is too constantly be driving to the basket and getting fouled. Let's also not forget that his career average is about 9.5 rebounds per game. I think Dirk is very tough physically and maybe should be more vocal at times but that doesn't make him soft.

My response:

Some of you guys in the middle (or Western) part of the country can probably still watch today's Jim Rome on ESPN.

Now, my message to the broad. Thank You, "sweetheart"! Continue to count us out. White boxers (who lack toughness?) continue to crush your bruthas. The "black mystique" continues to crumble AS WE SPEAK. We are hungry and continue to expose the antiquated & unsustainable Caste System.

Thank You, again! I'm lovin' it! You know what I'm sayin'....

PS -- I'm not angry, but HUNGRY. The agenda is sooooooooooooo transparent!

guest301

Hall of Famer
edit..somehow my post didn't come through accurately. My post is the first main paragraph above defending Dirk Nowitzki.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Some cultural Marxists have used that same schtick with Pau Gasol -- "If the Lakers' are without Andrew Bynum, they are unlikely to get by the Utah Jazz because Gasol's defense is 'soft' and subpar."

Gasol has blocked the shots of SO MANY bruthas over the years. Ask them if Gasol is a weak defender.

Also, basketball isn't supposed to be a full-combat sport. If it was, half the (black) twigs wouldn't even "cut it" in the league.

BTW, ESPN2 is showing Jim Rome right now in the East....