Anyone Remember Me?

jcolec02

Mentor
I know this is the NFL section but ive been gone for about 2 years now and was wondering if anyone remembered me such as "white shogun" or "colonel reb" or "JD" or "jaxvid" Ive kept up with the site but havent posted in forever due to lack of internet...but man has this site grown in 2 years!!! thank god for that...last time i was on here no one even new who Obama was now look what done happened
smiley36.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

jcolec02

Mentor
oh and i forgot about white savage and don wassall and lots of others i grew fond of here!!!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah, jcolec02, I remember you. Good to have you back! The site has grown a lot in the last 2 years. I'm looking forward to it growing even more.

The Hock

Master
Yeah, I remember you. I lost access my self a while back and it was frustrating. I couldn't log in for some reason but I could check the boards. Sometimes my two cents worth would be burning a hole in my pocket but I couldn't post. Frustrating.

I also remember your avatar.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see you back! I always wonder what happens to regular posters who disappear suddenly. And now I'm moving this thread to Happy Hour.
smiley2.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Yes, welcome back, I remember the avatar too!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Welcome back! I have always wondered what happened to you.