Anti-White Totalitarians After Feller

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This may or may not develop into the latest persecution of a politically incorrect white person by the totalitarian forces that are overtaking America. I was listening to ESPN radio just now and they played back an interview of Bob Feller conducted by a Stephen A. Smith wannabe named Claiborne from a St. Louis station.

Claiborne was asking Feller if baseball was still the same as when he played. Feller saidbetween the white lines pretty much, but the fundamentals are ignored and not taught. He went on about how this is the instant gratification generation, and baseball plays to today's short attention span with home runs, lots of manufactured noise at the stadium, etc. When he was talking about the lack of fundamentals he said that "Caribbeans don't know the rules."

Of course, saying something like that is red meat to the anti-white media, and Claiborne jumped all over it, asking Feller again and again which rule the Caribbeans don't know. Feller got mad and said he was going to end the interview. Claiborne said, "Go ahead you racist" and you could hear the phone hang up at Feller's end.

Feller, one of the all-time great pitchers, is 86 and still very sharp, but no one of any age or mental ability is allowed to slip up here in the "land of the free"when it comes to race and the party line.You can bet Claiborne is very proud of himself, trapping an 86 year old white man. The question nowis whether the corporate media will jump on it and give Feller "The Treatment" or not. Edited by: Don Wassall

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The nerve of picking on a 86 year old man! It can really make you angry. I hope we can sonmeday provide some cover for those guys.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Are Caribbeans considered a race? You can't be racist if their is no racial prejudice. That is like saying Americans don't know the rules. It doesn't point at a single race.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don, can you see the ironyof the situation? Bob Feller sacrificed some of his prime years as a baseball player to fight in a war ostensibly waged to preserve our freedoms and liberty. He was a highly decorated war veteran who served his country honorably. Now he makes a comment about Caribbean's not knowing baseball's rules and isvilified and bullied by an ignorant, obnoxious negro,who is empowered by the thought police to harass him. How pathetic!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD width="10%">
Person-2-12.gif
</TD>
<TD width="90%" height=70>Mike Claiborne
</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

http://www.cmgww.com/baseball/feller/biography.htmhttp://www.cmgww.com/baseball/feller/biography.htm

At age 23, his career was interrupted by his four-year enlistment in the Navy. Upon entering the Navy, Feller became an anti-aircraft gunner aboard the U.S.S. Alabama and came out a highly decorated war veteran. He then re-entered Major League Baseball to regain his dominance on the mound. Even though his military career consumed four prime baseball years, Feller ranks 28th in history with 266 wins. He remains the Indians all-time leader in shutouts (46), strikeouts (2,581), innings (3,828) and All-Star appearances (8).

To this day, baseball historians speculate that Bullet Bob might have won 350 games and recorded nearly 3,500 strikeouts had he not joined the military. In 1962, this bullet hit the bulls-eye with an induction into the National Baseball Hall of Fame.

Gary

Mentor
Bob Feller is the greatest living baseball player if you include pitchers. If you don't include pitchers it's Stan Musial.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't found anything about this "incident" today. If it isn't blown intothe typical national "morality tale" it'll be because the PC police realize that persecuting an 86-year-old baseball legend and war hero will backfire, not because these revoltingscum have any compassion for anyone they perceive as not publicly towing theirline.

More irony Bart, Feller was featured in a long article in SI just a couple of weeks ago. The author of the piece went to pains to mention how "right wing" Feller is, but the only "controversial" comment attributed to him was his observation almost 60 years ago that Jackie Robinson wouldn't succeed because "Negroes are tootightly muscledto hit fast balls" or something to that effect, I can't remember the exact quote.

Bob Feller is America's last visible link to baseball from the '30s. He is active on the baseball card circuit, and with the Indians. He's in great shape for his age. It made me sick to hear that black punk sneeringly call him a "racist." If he is yet"taken down" by the totalitarians it will rank asperhaps their most despicable act of reputation-destroying to date.

JoeV

Guru
They can't touch Bob Feller with a 45 foot pole. He is a virtual God here in Cleveland and some punk PC idiot from a college station in St. Louis calling him a racist isn't even going to phase him. Feller is the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball players. Long live Rapid Robert!

Bart

Hall of Famer
I haven't been able to find a thing about the interview. I believe you're right Don, Claiborne must have come off looking really ugly, so they deep sixed it.

JD074

Master
I only heard a short sound bite, but it seemed like Feller had a prime opportunity to say exactly what the "Caribbean players" are doing wrong, but didn't do so. Maybe he had already been disrespected by this jerk and didn't want to continue, but when he was asked which rules they don't know, I wish he had given a succinct answer rather than getting mad and hanging up. It gave the impression that he was just complaining for its own sake.

Of course the black guy had to utter the obligatory "R word." That's the biggest cop out of them all.

Weltner

Guru
Bart said:
I haven't been able to find a thing about the interview. I
believe you're right Don, Claiborne must have come off looking really
ugly, so they deep sixed it.

No way.No way will they turn down any</span> opportunity to crucify a White Man who speaks the Unpleasant Truth about blacks.They will</span> be after him , and soon.