Another Vietnam?

Menelik

Mentor
Even though comparisons have been made about Iraq turning into another Vietnam, the casualties in Iraq haven't come close to approaching the number of dead and wounded during the years we were actively engaged in Vietnam. Having said that I believe that we were wrong to have gotten involved in this current fiasco. This recent article just reinforces my belief:

Friendly Fire

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
We can't quit now! They'll follow us here! We have to invade Iran next! Otherwise al-Queda will fight us here in the U.S.! We'll have shootings at malls in places like Salt Lake City, for Pete's sake! Are you ready for that?!

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
We can't quit now! They'll follow us here! We have to invade Iran next! Otherwise al-Queda will fight us here in the U.S.! We'll have shootings at malls in places like Salt Lake City, for Pete's sake! Are you ready for that?!

smiley5.gif
sure

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Just in case it wasn't obvious, I was being sarcastic. I purposely used the example of shootings at the mall in Salt Lake City to point out that this has already happened, is happening, and will happen again, regardless of what sand hole we're fighting in next. Edited by: White Shogun

They talk about terrorism.
Real terrorism is when an elderly white couple are afraid to throw their trash out after dark because forced to live in a neighborhood that has become all black.
Real terrorism is when a white kid has to go to a school that is 90% Black.
Real terrorism is when you are coming home from shopping with your wife and kids and pray your car does not break down because you are in the "wrong" neighborhood.
Real terrorism is when men like Ernst Zundel get thrown in jail for giving an opinion.
There has been terrorism going on in the U.S. for the lsst 40 years if you are a white male, or white family caught in the wrong scenario.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
aussieaussie31 said:
They talk about terrorism.
Real terrorism is when an elderly white couple are afraid to throw their trash out after dark because forced to live in a neighborhood that has become all black.
Real terrorism is when a white kid has to go to a school that is 90% Black.
Real terrorism is when you are coming home from shopping with your wife and kids and pray your car does not break down because you are in the "wrong" neighborhood.
Real terrorism is when men like Ernst Zundel get thrown in jail for giving an opinion.
There has been terrorism going on in the U.S. for the lsst 40 years if you are a white male, or white family caught in the wrong scenario.

smiley32.gif

Amen Aussie. Nice post.

Shogun: Yeah, I got the vibe he missed your sarcasm too.

How can the government claim we are safer while the border is left wide open? It's insane.

The lesson is that American should never let a Texan start a war. These wars are doomed to defeat. LBJ started Vietnam, GWB started the Iraqi war. GHWB sort of broke this curse. He declared a "Victory" after completing the first phase. That was because he was a fake Texan.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
screamingeagle said:
The lesson is that American should never let a Texan start a war. These wars are doomed to defeat. LBJ started Vietnam, GWB started the Iraqi war. GHWB sort of broke this curse. He declared a "Victory" after completing the first phase. That was because he was a fake Texan.

I don't know.. how did that Mexican-American war work out?
smiley2.gif

James Polk was from Tennessee.

Menelik

Mentor
White Shogun said:
screamingeagle said:

I don't know.. how did that Mexican-American war work out?
smiley2.gif

I don't know about leaders but plenty of brave Texans have fought for our country:

Fallen Texans

BTW James Polk was from North Carolina.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Like Vietnam with the bogus Gulf of Tonkin incident, our current Empire-expansion venture in Afghanistan/Iraq was initiated by the 9/11 false-flag op. The PNAC documents called for a "Pearl Harbor" like incident that would allow further offensives into the middle east (...this "Pearl Harbor" would become 9/11). The true lesson here is exposing the false-flag "terrorist" attacks & phony threats used as a bogus pretext for further expanding the (Globalist) "Empire". These BS "terror alerts" are totally contrived and used to make the American sheeple acquiesce to a totalitarian, Orwellian police-state (with the erosion of Constitutional rights). It's a big shell-game/smoke screen used by the NeoCONs at the marching orders from their Globalist masters (CFR, TLC, PNAC, etc.). For any doubters, I highly recommend you also do your own research. Here are a few reference points...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dYWP9AOGBo&mode=related&sear ch=[/url]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

[url]http://www.infowars.com/articles/sept11/meacher_war_on_terro r_bogus.htm[/url]

Are there any monuments to the bravest Texan of them all, Audie Murphy? Someone told there are none. Not even a school named after him.

Menelik

Mentor
Menlik: Thanks for the information about the Audie Murphy school. I have to E-mail this information to a friend (Who is a texan)who doesn't know this.