Another one: POLICE OFFICER “AMBUSHED” and SHOT IN NECK in St. Louis County During Traffic Stop –

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Guess what the shooter is - as they ramp up the war on the police and the white race!

http://fox2now.com/2016/07/08/suspect-charged-in-shooting-of-ballwin-officer/

antonio-taylor.jpg

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Police: 911 caller ambushed, shot officer in Ga.
A man opened fire Friday on an officer investigating a possible vehicle break-in outside an apartment complex...

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Police Chief Childress said:

"I'm relieved that my officer is fine," Childress said. "I am also equally relieved that the offender is going to make it."

WHAT THE HELL!?

And here are the photos. Beck doesn't look Asian to me, nor is his name Asian. They said the criminal was not black but Asian in the AP article.

GA%20SHOOTING_1468011870272_1566045_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
There's almost nothing left to say. I haven't commented in several days because this is beyond words. If people don't see that this is NOT going to get better but worse then I think it's hopeless. Blacks are sooooo deeply engrained to hate us by the media, "entertainers", academia, Leftists in government, etc all of which are controlled by the usual kosher power structure. Plus, the Communist in Chief has set race relations at an all-time low...Far worse than before the 60s. Why?Because the Blacks of this generation are totally emboldened now, full of prideful, thuggish entitlement that has no problem killing us. This engrained thinking is now multi-generational in them. The Left has basically"won" in their dream of destroying White America. This is only going to get worse. Integration is the ultimate FAIL.........

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Let us not forget about the "good boy" black down in Arkansas, Tyler Gebhard that was arguing with a police officer he knew from the community on facebook. He then went to the cops house and started banging on the door. The cops wife and kids were scared to death. The scumbag then threw a pot through a sliding glass door and entered the home. The white cop killed him.http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...as-ex-southest-missouri-state-football-player

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Did you hear about this case? A little more than a week before Alton Sterling got himself shot, in Louisiana down the road a piece from Baton Rouge a deputy was murdered by a black. There was a struggle between the two and the thug pulled a gun from his waist band and shot the deputy a number of times in the back. Phone records of text messages show he was looking to “jack-up” somebody. What we have here is a tale of similar encounters with very different results. Condolences to the family of Deputy David F. Michel Jr.

Louisiana sheriff's deputy shot and killed during street stop

Ambrose

Master
There's almost nothing left to say. I haven't commented in several days because this is beyond words. If people don't see that this is NOT going to get better but worse then I think it's hopeless. Blacks are sooooo deeply engrained to hate us by the media, "entertainers", academia, Leftists in government, etc all of which are controlled by the usual kosher power structure. Plus, the Communist in Chief has set race relations at an all-time low...Far worse than before the 60s. Why?Because the Blacks of this generation are totally emboldened now, full of prideful, thuggish entitlement that has no problem killing us. This engrained thinking is now multi-generational in them. The Left has basically"won" in their dream of destroying White America. This is only going to get worse. Integration is the ultimate FAIL.........

We can't do much about the fools who lose by integrating, we can only control our own lives and families. We just have to be smart and build our private associations free from all encumbrances: success just follows from there.