Animal Rights Activists Want NRA Labeled ‘Domestic Terrorist Group’

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

The Hock

Master
Seems with Obama's big win, the crazies feel emboldened to come out of the woodwork with all sorts of crazy stuff. I'm getting to where I don't even want to be in the same country as these weirdos. It would be messy, but maybe this country should break up. Then these fruitcakes can go over there somewhere and braid each other's hair with this stuff all day long if they want to.

VetForumWars

These leftist pigs think like children. They think calling people names and having them bullied by the Gov is responsible behavior. Now that they're 'grown-up' (that term is being used generously here), all they think about is getting their fellow Americans in trouble with the government. Stalin would be proud of these treasonous rats.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
These leftist pigs think like children. They think calling people names and having them bullied by the Gov is responsible behavior. Now that they're 'grown-up' (that term is being used generously here), all they think about is getting their fellow Americans in trouble with the government. Stalin would be proud of these treasonous rats.

This article by Jim Goad accurately describes the way the leftist hive thinks and behaves. Welcome to the forum btw:

http://takimag.com/article/happy_to_be_on_the_wrong_side_of_history_jim_goad/print#axzz2E3jyQh6z

Highlander

Mentor
Seems with Obama's big win, the crazies feel emboldened to come out of the woodwork with all sorts of crazy stuff. I'm getting to where I don't even want to be in the same country as these weirdos. It would be messy, but maybe this country should break up. Then these fruitcakes can go over there somewhere and braid each other's hair with this stuff all day long if they want to.
Ain't that the truth. I even saw a new bumper sticker the other day that said "Michelle 0bama 2016" right next to another, more weathered, "0bama 2012" bumper sticker. They are definitely feeling emboldened now. I'm starting to lean about 60/40 in leaving within the next few years (if even possible by that time) and especially with the depressing prospect of either a Hillary or Jeb in 2016 (and then again in 2020). That's just too much to bear. Can't do it. No way.

Rebajlo

Mentor
I'm starting to lean about 60/40 in leaving within the next few years (if even possible by that time) and especially with the depressing prospect of either a Hillary or Jeb in 2016 (and then again in 2020). That's just too much to bear. Can't do it. No way.

Highlander -

If You don't mind me asking, where would You move to?