Bart

Hall of Famer
The video is a good start.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2010/10/28/angle-and-anger/#more-5666

Angle and Anger
Oct 28th, 2010 by Hunter Wallace
Nevada

White America is furious.

For the past three months, I have written about little else. I have explored the connections between implicit Whiteness, the Tea Party, and the polarization of the United States into Red America and Blue America. White America is so angry that even a perennial candidate with "extremist views"Â￾ like Christine O'Donnell can succeed in this political environment.

The Capstone

If there was a defining moment of this election cycle, which symbolizes the changing mood of the White electorate, it came earlier this week in Nevada when Sharron Angle released a new political ad that bludgeons Harry Reid on immigration and multiculturalism.

You have to see it to believe it:

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Interesting stuff Bart. Thanks for posting!

It is really refreshing to see a politician not drop to their knees and start begging for forgiveness I wish I could vote for this woman. With ball this large she must be severely bow legged. LOL

Westside

Hall of Famer
I have sent her considerable amount of funds to defeat one of the evil three stooges. I assume most can name the other two.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well no surprise here, the NFL's political action committee, Gridiron PAC has endorsed Reid and the other democratic miscreants this election. This only confirms what the NFL is about, in bed with the CMs, PTB and all the white hating groups aimed at us. Disgusting!!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Manny Pacquiao was in Las Vegas today stumping for Harry Reid. That's disappointing, he should stay out of U.S. politics.

<a href="http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pacquiao-reid-rally-64927" target="_blank">

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/pacquiao-reid-rally-64927</A>Edited by: Don Wassall

Charlie

Guru
Joy Behar went nucking futs over the ad. Near-perfect Saul Alinsky moment, getting the opposition to overreact and appear foolish. 'Come to the South Bronx and say that b***h!' What? As if Ms. Behar herself hangs about Fordham Avenue on a regular basis. 'Standing on the corner, wishing I had a clean dog to sell, but all I've got is...'

And even better is the result if Reid loses. Chuckie Schumer becomes Senate leader (assuming Dems are still the Senate majority). With even greater exposure Mr. Schumer will cause many more Americans to turn to each other and say, 'Wow, they really are a bunch of arrogant creeps.'

What could possibly be Pac-Man's interest in Nevada politics? I know Las Vegas is a big fight venue, but what does Reid's re-election effot have to do with that? Is Pac-Man affiliated with Bob Arum? Is that the connection, Arum's a Dem supporter?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah Don it is disburbing and a disappointment that Pacman is campaigning for one of the major destroyers of America in recent memory. But I am sure that Reid has been greased by Rabbi Arum. I have noticed that Reid is at virtually every major boxing card put on by Arum, in the first three rows. So I am guessing Rabbi Arum asked Pacman to do him a "favor" by campaigning for Reid. This is the reason for Pacman's decision.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward in great anticipation to Pacman vs Margarito. It should be a fascinating and entertaining boxing match 11/13. GO Pacman.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Charlie, Bob Arum is Pacman's promoter, and has helped Pacman into a position of a Global Superstar of considerable portions.

j41181

Master
Westside said:
Nevertheless, I am looking forward in great anticipation to Pacman vs Margarito. It should be a fascinating and entertaining boxing match 11/13. GO Pacman.
Yeah!

Asian Pride vs. MUD Pride

I'll go for Asian Pride, Mud Pride are ME SPEAK NO INGLES.

Other than that, it'll be an entertaining and raucous match.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Just finished watching 24/7 Pacman vs Margarito. In the 2nd episode, Pacman told Freddie Roach he was going to Vegas because Rabbi Arum requested it, so that he could campaign for known dingbat Reid.

Oh well what are friends for?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Considering that Manny's a Philippines congressman, campaigning for a politician in another country simply because your promoter requests it is not a smart decision, especially considering that the Reid-Angle race is considered the most crucial one in the entire U.S. Even if Pacquaio had deeply looked into the candidates and their issues and decided he liked Reid better, that would still not be a wise decision. If, say, Peyton Manning went over to the Philippines and campaigned for one of the candidates in a similarly crucial race there, I don't think it would go over too well in that country. Mind your own business would seem to apply.

BTW, Reid brags of being a boxer in his youth and how he wouldn't take gruff from anyone. I don't know, looking at his tired bag of bones now, he reminds me of the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz; a strong gust of wind just might knock him over.Edited by: Don Wassall

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Don I will lump Pacquaio into the same box as Steve Nash for opening his trap about the Arizona illegal alien problem months. To both, I say kindly with a cherry on top "Shut the F up" and get on with displaying your elite athletic skills.

These two true elite sportsmen is what I look forward to in watching them perform in outplaying/fighting and utterly destroying every athlete and affelet put in front of them. Also, what is so incredible about these two is that are both small in stature and so much better than their respective competitors.

Regarding Reid's pontification of his boxing prowess, have you ever been to Searchlight Neveda? Its a small desert town with maybe a 1000 people, sure there were some elite boxers there? IMO Reid got his ass kicked so many times that he never wandered far from his living room while a young adult or teen. I hope with a passion that he wakes up Wedsday morning to a nightmare and realization of the damage has helped do.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't been to Searchlight but there was a huge Tea Party gathering there a few months ago. Hopefully Reid will be put out to pasture on Tuesday.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I remember and saw Palin there firing up the crowd. Tuesday should be very interesting. IF the Republicans take the house which seems likely, I hope they know they must do the work of the people this time, or be thrown on to the trash heap of history so that a new party can take their place. We shall see. Look forward to Rand Paul, Angle, Tancredo, Fiorinia, Rossi and other assorted like minded conservatives to win. I know there are some questions about Carly, but compared to that wretched Boxer she is a Thatcher!