Andy Dick charged!

white is right

Hall of Famer
Here is the wire story, it's funny but I always thought he was gay.....
smiley36.gif
NewsRadio' actor Andy Dick faces drug charge but escapes sex charge

Module body

Mon Aug 25, 2:01 PM

By The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - Prosecutors say they won't charge Andy Dick with sexual battery stemming from his arrest last month.

The "NewsRadio" actor with a reputation for crude public behaviour is still scheduled to face a judge later this week on misdemeanour drug possession and battery charges. But he escaped felony charges after prosecutors reviewed video of the incident, spokesman Ryan Hightower said for the office of the Riverside County district attorney

A teenage girl accused the 42-year-old actor of pulling down her top at a restaurant in Murrieta, a city about 130 kilometres east of Los Angeles, in mid-July.

Dick was arrested by officers responding to reports of an intoxicated male. He is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I despise him more than just about anyone in Hollywood, and thats saying a lot.

I don't know who Andy Dick is. Maybe I am lucky.

Freedom

Mentor
Actually, supposed homosexuals and bisexuals frequently molest girls. I saw it in high school. Because their "out," they usually get away with it. FYI, Andy Dick always claimed to be bisexual. Anyways, it's quite common for homosexuals to molest girls.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I finally realized why Andy Dick loves going to jail he loves to be passed around like a pack of cigarettes. Here is what Wilkapedia has to say about this whack job....Public incidents

On December 4, 2004, Dick was arrested for indecent exposure when he "mooned" friends at a local McDonald's. He claims that "getting arrested isn't too bad, since I'm bisexual, I don't have a problem with angry men having sex". Bail was posted the next morning.[citation needed]

In 2005, Dick stirred controversy in Edmonton, Alberta, at Yuk Yuk's comedy club when he dropped his pants and exposed his genitals to the audience. Amid the uproar, he was ushered off the stage and the second night was cancelled.[11]

On December 2, 2006, he angered an audience at the Improv Club in Los Angeles by shouting "You're all a bunch of ******s!" following an improvised set with comedian Ian Bagg. This was a direct reference to Michael Richards' use of the same epithet to insult hecklers two weeks earlier.[12] He later issued an apology through his publicist:

"I chose to make a joke about a subject that is not funny, in an attempt to make light of a serious subject, I have offended a lot of people, and I am sorry for my insensitivity. I wish to apologize to Ian, to the club and its patrons and to anyone who was hurt or offended by my remark."

On February 2, 2007, he was forcibly removed during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, after repeatedly touching guest Ivanka Trump without her permission. After Dick rubbed Trump's legs and touched her hair, Jimmy Kimmel begged him to behave himself. When Dick asked Trump to "give him a big, fat, sloppy kiss right on the lips" and grabbed her arm, Kimmel called in two security guards. Kimmel and the guards literally dragged an uncooperative Dick off-set. [13] On May 2, 2007, he made another appearance on Kimmel, which began by showing the clip of him being dragged out of his previous appearance, and then wheeled out, Hannibal Lecter-style, on a dolly. Although he exchanged some dialogue and playful "touching" with Kimmel's other guest, Danica Patrick, the show passed without incident.

In July 2007 at the Laugh Factory comedy club in Los Angeles, Dick was in an altercation with former NewsRadio costar Jon Lovitz, who claims that, a year earlier, Dick had approached him at a restaurant and said, "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you; you're the next one to die." Lovitz has alleged that Dick gave cocaine to Hartman's wife Brynn, a recovering addict, causing her to relapse and eventually leading to her mental breakdown some five months later. She shot Hartman in their home, then committed suicide. [14]

In August 2007, Dick was cited by Columbus, Ohio, police for urinating on a sidewalk and a building. During his weekend in Columbus he was reported to be intoxicated during his standup performances and groped patrons at a comedy club. Upon his return to Los Angeles, LA County deputies were called to his residence to respond to a complaint that Dick was throwing beer bottles into his neighbor's yard.

On August 29, 2007, Dick slapped a reporter in the face outside a Los Angeles nightclub.[15]

On July 16, 2008, Dick was arrested in Murrieta, California on suspicion of drug possession and sexual battery. He was arrested for allegedly grabbing and pulling down a 17-year-old girl's tank top and bra, thereby exposing her breasts. During a search of his person, police report finding a small quantity of marijuana and one Xanax tablet (for which Dick did not have a prescription) in his front pants pocket.[16][17]

[edit] Drug use

On May 15, 1999, Dick drove his car into a utility pole in Hollywood. He was charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and driving under the influence of alcohol/drugs and hit-and-run driving. He later pleaded guilty to felony cocaine possession and two other misdemeanor charges: marijuana possession and possession of "a smoking device." After Dick completed an 18-month drug diversion program, a judge dismissed the felony and misdemeanor drug charges against him.

In 2006, Dick made a widely-publicized appearance at the Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner. He licked the faces of Farrah Fawcett, Carrie Fisher, and Patton Oswalt, and groped and bit the hand of New York Post reporter Mandy Stadtmiller backstage.[18] Dick, who holds that Stadtmiller "slanted" the incident,[19] returned to rehab after the roast.[20]Edited by: white is right

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
what a creep ass