Andy **** calls Howard Stern a "money-grubbing Jew"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Andy **** often lives up to his name but it's funny when he flips out and does something stupid. In this case he topped his previous major misspeak (using the n-word) and went after a tribesman. What is extra funny is that Stern has called himself the same thing, of course expect the jew to go all PC on Andy all of sudden, after all it IS about money.

**** is clearly a nut job who tries to see how far he can go to commit career suicide. I bet he doesn't apologise though, his one redeeming quality.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/andy-****-calls-howard-stern-a-money-grubbing-jew/70050

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Those are two of the worst sickos around. I could name a few who are worse, but I can't stand either one of them.

Is there a term for enjoying seeing two people you can't stand fighting each other?

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
A vile f@99ot calls out an equally degenerate jude for the truth....maybe they can have a live action "celebrity death match" between these two vermin.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer

Tim Riggins

Pathetic to see the freakshow Stern, who does as much as anyone to make the Average Joe go hmmm about the Jew, whining about anti-Semitism.