An Intersting Story

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Today I encountered something that gives credence to my theory that blacks are trying to teach their children that white people don't exist.

I volunteer after school at an elementary school in my neighborhood that has become majority black. While I was coloring a picture with the children, I colored a picture of a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. The black children started to laugh at it saying he "looked silly."

Eventually, a teacher (a black woman) came over to see what was causing so much noise. When the children told her, she asked me to accompany her into her office. She then proceeded to tell me to (I quote) "be more racially sensitive when you're around the kids."

What?

I was, needless to say, speechless. How is that in any way "racially insensitive?" I think I see myself volunteering elsewhere in the future. I'm sick of this crap.

Menelik

Mentor
PhillyBirds said:
Today I encountered something that gives credence to my theory that blacks are trying to teach their children that white people don't exist.

How does your theory say blacks explain all of those "silly looking" people wearing police uniforms and judges robes?
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
PhillyBirds said:

I volunteer after school at an elementary school in my neighborhood that has become majority black. While I was coloring a picture with the children, I colored a picture of a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. The black children started to laugh at it saying he "looked silly."

Eventually, a teacher (a black woman) came over to see what was causing so much noise. When the children told her, she asked me to accompany her into her office. She then proceeded to tell me to (I quote) "be more racially sensitive when you're around the kids."

What?

I was, needless to say, speechless. How is that in any way "racially insensitive?" I think I see myself volunteering elsewhere in the future. I'm sick of this crap.

You should have defended yourself from this BS. Black people look for racism everywhere. You should have replied:

"What's wrong with drawing a picture of a blond haired person. Would you like to teach the kids that white people don't exist; whites are 70% of the U.S populous after-all. It seems "you are being racially insensitive."

You're only a volunteer, so it wouldn't cost you anything to defend yourself from another black playing the race card. It never ends with these people, that's the reason I am suspicious of most blacks. They always play the race card at any adversity, whites just can't trust most of them! Needless to say playing the race card isn't accepted to the same extent in "the great white north"... Canada! Canada is a much less racially charged culture.

Race is discussed much less in Canada unless it is actually warranted. For instance I've seen a few media articles on the rarity of black NHL players and how it is awkward for them in the locker rooms, or a few on the stereotyping Jesse Lumsden has had to overcome as a rare white Canadian RB, trying to make it in the NFL.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
... and while she was criticizing you for your [non-existent] "racial insensitivity", she was also thanking you for giving up your own time, free of charge, to try to help out as an upstanding member of your community, right?

... or are you just taken for granted, like white people in general?

Sheesh.

It's tools like her that make it that much harder for the REAL teachers who bust their humps day in and day out to make a real difference in kids' futures instead of filling their heads with hate and racist propaganda.

No wonder teachers catch such a bad rep in America now.

No one can call a duck a duck anymore.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
After reading the story from Kaptain Poop the other day about what`s going on in the school district he lives in, and now this personal story from PhillyBirds, I`m just sitting here and shaking my head and wondering what the hell is going on.

smiley5.gif