an apopogy to australians

This is a message to all australians.
As a resident of the state of Illinois I feel I must apologize for the statements made by junior senator Barry Hussein Obama implying that all Australians are cowards.
This is not true. Any American who has had contact with Australian soldiers in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and the present just war against terrorism, has admiration for the courage of the Aussie soldier. We have not forgotten that your country was the first to join the fight in Afganistan. Your soldiers are among the best in the world. We also know that sending 1400 soldiers is a major effort, and we appreciate this.
The only American who doesn't seem to know this Barry Obama. Obama seems to be ignorant of any military matters. I am fearful of what would happen if he controls our nuclear weapons.
If Obama achieves his goal of becoming the first Moslem president, we can expect him to slander our fateful allies like Australia while he grovels to Syria and Iran.
We Americans, on the other hand, say Australia foever!

jcolec02

Mentor
if that man ever becomes president I am seriously going to move to Canada with my family...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
What did the boy say?

Barry O is sponsoring a bill in the senate which would set strict deadlines for the withdraw of American soldiers in Iraq. Aussie Prime minister, John Howard, corectly pointed out that this will encourage Al Queda. He said they should circle the calender and celebrate.
Barry O said that if Australia cares so much they should send 20,000 soldiers. He implied that Australians are slackers and cowards and all the problems in Iraq are caused by the Australians. This is not true. What does this mean?
Barry O is ignorant of military matters. Australia was the first country to send soldiers to Afganistan. Some of the soldiers are the best in the world. We haven't forgotten about this and we appreciate this. Australia has 26,000. To commit that much would be a major effort.
Barry O hates our allies. This comment was insulting to one of our most faithful allies. Australia fight with us in ww I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, and in Iraq. Barry O wants us to grovel to Syria and Iran. He wants a "dialog" with them!
Barry O is unfit to be commander-in-chief. We are fighting a just war against terrorism. Our enemies do not care if you wore the editor of the Harvard law school journal.