Amy's Baking Company, Scottsdale, AZ - the restaurant from Hell!

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Amy's Baking Company, Scottsdale, AZ - the restaurant from Hell!

Ha ha - this one is all over the internet. What they don't tell you, though, is Sami is an Israeli. If he were an Arab it would be mentioned in almost every post. His psycho wife, who speaks "cat language - meow", is an ex-con.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6LY7TJ16pg

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
This crazy woman isn't fit to run a McDonalds, let alone a supposed upscale restaurant. I would hate to wake up to that every morning.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
I don't know how to post a link, but you guys should look up Your Black Muslim Bakery. It was a bakery in Oakland, that was run by a family of rapist and murders, three generations of them.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I don't know how to post a link, but you guys should look up Your Black Muslim Bakery. It was a bakery in Oakland, that was run by a family of rapist and murders, three generations of them.

Remind me not to stop by that place next time I'm out that way.

I'm sorry I posted this thread as I'm having second thoughts about this Amy's Bakery internet furor now - all manipulated by a staged tv show. I don't think this one rings true either. If the restaurant is that bad how come it's been in business for years, and how did they get those videos of crazy Amy chasing those guys out into the street and crazy Samy almost attacking that guy inside? That was long before the camera crew were there. I think that was one of those tv shows that deliberately try to start fights so they can attract viewers, otherwise why would that chef-host have been standing in their restaurant yelling at the customers, "look everybody, Amy's food really isn't homemade!" So moderators you have my permission to blow up my thread. Please do.

Don't believe ANYTHING you see on tv.

davidholly

Mentor
It's pretty well known that a lot restaurants "fake" it on Kitchen Nightmares, they get a free renovation out of it.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It's pretty well known that a lot restaurants "fake" it on Kitchen Nightmares, they get a free renovation out of it.

Ah so! I never saw that show before. I don't watch tv. I watched it on Youtube.

I was suspicious that it was at least partly a pre-planned publicity scam. If the chef-host was legit and not there to provoke a big brawl to raise the tv ratings why would he have done something like stand in the dining area and yell out, "Look everybody - the food isn't really home made!", something like that?

And now that hitherto empty and going out of business dive is going to become a major tourist attraction packed solid with crowds waiting around outside trying to get in!

"Gangster" Samy is an Israeli. If he was Arab every post would have something like "dirty Arab" in it, but as it is you're not supposed to even notice. This is what the Palestinians have on their backs, Samys.

Samy's wife was a Las Vegas showgirl or dancer or prostitute or something. She did time in the big house for fraud or identity theft or something. The details are online.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Usually when I see a business by ex-cons I think it's a front for organized crime ie drug distribution or various other criminal enterprises. Many times it is....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmDcXhpgWtQ

Tannehill17

Mentor
"Gangster" Samy is an Israeli. If he was Arab every post would have something like "dirty Arab" in it, but as it is you're not supposed to even notice. This is what the Palestinians have on their backs, Samys.
I had to laugh at that part "you are not the gangster, I am" or something like that. What a fake tough guy.