AmRen Conference

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone planning to attend the American Renaissance Conference March 16-18?

The Hock

Master
No way I could make it. Don't know that I would if I could. Don't know the last time I wore a shirt and tie, and none of the jackets fit any more (plus they're out of style). They seem like somewhat of a toney crowd, at least the ones in the pictures. Nothing wrong with that.
If I was in the area, I might just go and check out the scene, be a fly on the wall. If some of the crazy lefties showed up, I would play dumb and ask them what all the fuss is about. I'm pretty good, maybe too good, at acting clueless. I think it would be an interesting day.

I will say Amren helped deepen my racial awareness and that Jared Taylor is a very persuasive and articulate spokesman for the idea that perhaps white people should have some sort of voice as white people. As a matter of fact, their links section is how I found Caste Football.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It may have been a good idea to try and do a Caste Football meet up at this conference since it is centrally located. It's near Nashville TN. which is probably close enough to many members. Is anyone close enough that they would consider going on such late notice? The AMREN thing is $150, banquet is another $35.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It may have been a good idea to try and do a Caste Football meet up at this conference since it is centrally located. It's near Nashville TN. which is probably close enough to many members. Is anyone close enough that they would consider going on such late notice?  The AMREN thing is $150, banquet is another $35.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
What city is the conference in (near Nashville)? I'd like to head up there but might not be able to swing it.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Thank Jax. I've got kin around Nashville and had and Aunt & Uncle that used to live in Paris, TN....NW of Dickson.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
James Edwards is broadcasting TPC from the AmRen conference tonight. I hope that if Don is there that he will be on for at least a few minutes!