America's Most Miserable Cities 2010

StarWars

Mentor
Weird that people would be so miserable with all those "good guys" with "room-brightening" smiles walking around. I declare that this is just another sign that America is a racist nation and that we should all be disgusted with ourselves.
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Detroit Michigan has to be a great place to live. With it's 80 % black population you would expect streets of gold.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Detroit Michigan has to be a great place to live.  With it's 80 % black population you would expect streets of gold. 

You have it all wrong, in Detroit it's not "streets of gold" it's "teeth of gold". Get that straight.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Detroit Michigan has to be a great place to live. With it's 80 % black population you would expect streets of gold.

You have it all wrong, in Detroit it's not "streets of gold" it's "teeth of gold". Get that straight.

Jaxvid, they usually invest their entire life savings into their grills.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I think we can stand tall with any of the above mentioned towns. N.J. has the likes of Camden, Newark, Elizabeth, Trenton (state capitol), Paterson, Asbury Park, etc. Very few states can boast an assortment of down and out dumps like them.

Tom Iron...

PhillyBirds

Mentor
Ah, yes. My hometown comes in at number twenty. Philadelphia is a neat city, but when four police cars and a paddywagon were permanently parked in my high school lot during the day, it made things a bit uncomfortable. There are an absolute ton of sketchy neighborhoods, and even traditionally white areas like South Philly are seeing an increase in "diversity".

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
I think we can stand tall with any of the above mentioned towns. N.J. has the likes of Camden, Newark, Elizabeth, Trenton (state capitol), Paterson, Asbury Park, etc. Very few states can boast an assortment of down and out dumps like them.

Tom Iron...

Don't forget Irvington, East Orange, and Jersey City(most of it at least).

Westside

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid according to the natives of Detroit I think its "teefs of gold." WA 33 I had no idea that it was 80% black. Guess that is reason its in the sewer.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just about the only city that I see on the list that isn't majority black problems is Stockton, CA. The big problem there is the large illegal immigrant population, all of those "hard working" Latinos vying for prison space with the negros.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good stuff guys.

Tom Iron and WA33, as a New Yorker I know good and well that the cities of New Jersey are giant cesspools. If and when I travel to Jersey I avoid these places, as one is worse then the next. BTW, Camden makes its sister city across the river, Philadelphia, seem like a paradise.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Miami at #6...ain't (socially) part of the Dixieland IMO. With cesspools like Liberty City, no wonder it's ranked so high.

Buffalo at # 8, I hear-tell is colder than a witches tit in brass bra. I guess the bruvahz/sistuhz there only reek havoc come spring/summer?
smiley2.gif

NYC @ # 16...the multi-cultural cesspool with Globalist Elite C-lister (& Tribesman) Bloomberg as mayor.

Gary, IN @ # 19...wow, you'd think the home town of "Wacko Jacko" & family would be lionized for life by the MSM.

Filtadelphia @ 20...suprised Sodom & Gommorah East wasn't ranked higher! No offense towards the good Whites there (like PhillyBirds).
smiley2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
NYC is actually a good city. I often go to Greenpoint, Brooklyn which is about 50% Polish. I love jumping in my car and going for a cruise there every now and then. Of course there are terrible parts like the Bronx which I never venture into. You have to be a crackhead to go into those parts.

Maybe these cities need more diversity?

The Hock

Master
screamingeagle said:

Yeah. They need more Germans, Danes, English, Italian, Lithuanians, Dutch, Irish, Swedes, Welsh, Scots, Polish, French, and so on.

Now that's the sort of diversity that would be healthy for a city.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Hock said:
screamingeagle said:

Yeah. They need more Germans, Danes, English, Italian, Lithuanians, Dutch, Irish, Swedes, Welsh, Scots, Polish, French, and so on.

Now that's the sort of diversity that would be healthy for a city.

Yep. Like Wallington,NJ my home town. We have about one serious crime year at most.