American Renaissance Conference Cancelled

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another sign of the rising totalitarian tide in a once free country. This email was sent out to registrants today by Jared Taylor:

Terrorists Force Cancellation of American Renaissance Conference

Dear AR conference registrant,
We regret to inform you that today, February 15, the hotel at which we planned to hold the conference canceled its contract with us. Hostile callers phoned the hotel and threatened employees with death. One was specifically warned, "If you hold this conference I will go in there and shoot you."Â￾ Hotel management reported these threats to the police but felt it had no choice but to cancel.
We had backup possibilities, but all have fallen through, so we will not be holding the February 19-21 conference.
We are very sorry for the great inconvenience this no doubt causes you.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution to American Renaissance in the amount of your registration that would be welcome. However, we stand ready to refund all registrations and banquet fees. Please let us know by return e-mail how you would like us to proceed.
We understand that many of you have bought non-refundable air tickets. Generally, the amount spent on such tickets can, for a period of a year, be used to buy a different ticket on the same airline. However, most airlines then deduct $150 from the amount that can be spent to buy the new ticket. If you bought a non-refundable ticket, please send us proof of purchase and we will send you a check for $150. We do not want anyone to suffer financial loss because of this cancellation.
Again, please accept our apologies for this very disappointing outcome. We value your continuing support and deeply regret that we will not be seeing you on February 19.
Best regards,
Jared Taylor
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=8562

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wow - I know the AR conference is usually protested against by anti-white, racist protesters (all-white of course). But it is a sad sign of the times. Any other racial group can meet to discuss their issues but this right is denied to whitey.

Oh, and our friend Joe Kowalski has an interesting piece on race and MMA in the print copy of AR. Every CF reader should subscribe to this excellent publication which is indeed "A Voice For Our People."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Sad news. Hopefully Jared Taylor will re-schedule that conference for a more suitable location. As for the pieces of trash that caused this cancellation, it would be nice if they suffered for it, either at the hands of law enforcement or through some supernatural acts of justice. What comes around, goes around.
Edited by: Colonel_Reb

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
Don Wassall said:
"If you hold this conference I will go in there and shoot you."Â￾

Tolerance.

Sounds like an arguement for gun control.

The Hock

Master
Just guys are almost as crazy as the muslims. Difference being they would stop short of blowing themselves up. I think. But the same zeal and intolerance, just replace the Koran with Cultural Marxism.

A symbolic victory for them, but the website does much more to expose their Big Lie than that little conference ever does. So all they've done is show themselves for what they are. But what's to keep them from threatening to shoot search engine employees if they don't shut down the websites these radical types don't like?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting the link, Don. I just saw it myself on James Edwards' blog and was going to mention it. I'm glad AmRen was able to find a hotel with gutsy managers.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Well, looks like it is off again as the 4th hotel caved.

You expected different in Obama's Amerika?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Shoot!
smiley7.gif

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I'm sure that me and Dixie could volunteer as security. Just try to take us out!!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a crying shame for Jared Taylor, Steve Webster, the speakers, and the attendees. And it's a continuing logistical nightmare too. I know attendees were beginning to fly in Wednesday when it appeared to be a go again. A lot of folks are going to be stuck with non-refundable air fares, or partially non-refundable ones. A big conference like that takes lots and lots of planning and work, and all for naught.

The metro D.C. area is now likely permanently finished as a location for future AmRen conferences, and that might be just as well. The CofCC almost always has their annual national meeting in the South and have never had a problem other thanthe occasionalsmall band of smelly, pencil-necked Whites protesting well away from the meeting place, though David Duke had a meeting in Memphis ruined by anti-White thugs and terrorists in 2008. Taylor, if he even continues to have his meetings, will have to pick his locations much more carefully henceforth.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
foreverfree, it was supposed to be held in the Washington D.C. metro area.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
I'm sure that me and Dixie could volunteer as security.  Just try to take us out!!

Sign me up! I can bring my pal from Louisville to "disperse" the pantywafer "antis".
smiley2.gif

slugger_logo.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Rebajlo said:
Nice one, Dixie!
smiley20.gif

smiley36.gif

<div>Your crowd control device is missing the optional enhancements illustrated below
smiley2.gif
:</div>
<div>
RustyNail.jpg
</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>

LMAO!
smiley36.gif
Touche!
smiley2.gif