American drug war: The last white hope

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Has anyone ever seen this documenatary. It was made by a white guy. Now if it had been made by a black I would understand how the anti white angle got there. This guy basically states that Freeway Ricky Ross was set up by the CIA. Among other anti white statements are that whites bring the drugs into the black communities and tried to ethnically cleanse parts of Los Angelos during the 90's. Now when you have whites saying these types of things is there any doubt brainwashing of whites is real?

whiteCB

Master
A lot of drug laws made back in the day were aimed with the purpose of controlling minority populations. Hey I hate to sound all "bleeding heart liberal" but the facts are the facts. Just like I believe in the caste system at work against white athletes; I also believe that past drug laws did have an explicit intention of jailing up minorities. Sad but harsh truth. Look it up.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WhiteCb explain it to me. This is just another lie made up by blacks to make whites feel guilty. It is nothing more.

Drugs are used to placate populations -- whether creative white ones
through prescriptions, violent brown ones through narcotics, etc.

darthvader

Guru
If this was part of an ethnic cleansing program then it sure as hell did not work because LA is an apocalypse just waiting to happen. In fact much of California is a lost cause for white people as far as I'm concerned. The funny thing is in my opinion white people are just as much a part of this drup problem than nonwhites maybe even more so. That's why I say just legalize or decriminalize them.& nbsp;

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Ok. What is the point of moving blacks out of La? They will just move on to the next city and destroy that so this theory everyone is speaking of makes no sense.

whiteCB

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
WhiteCb explain it to me. This is just another lie made up by blacks to make whites feel guilty. It is nothing more.

Its a long story so why don't you just watch the History Channel's hour long video about Cannabis(marijuana) Prohibition and I'm sure you'll get the point. Also notice I called it cannabis by its proper scientific plant name; not the bullsh*t marijuana name Big Daddy Government came up with to make it sound scarier to the sheep know as the "public". Also take a look at a Ron Paul YouTube video about this great thing we got going called "the war on drugs". I also suggest watching the movie "Traffic" about the problems caused by our current and past ways of doing things.

History Channel via youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yqyx0pCIHA

Ron Paul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1nxu-Sy-w

ENJOY!!!

smiley2.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
From what I have read(it may be tainted by pro weed groups ie NORMAL)the "Reefer Madness" hysteria, was a public backlash against Mexican labourers who smoked marijuana openly after work. It created fear among the upper classes in the American South West. Apart from driving or using dangerous machinery weed is near harmless, beyond lung damage and short term memory loss.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I oppose the Drug War on principle but acknowledge that it has had the beneficial effect of taking many black criminals off of the street. Drug busts are easy ones for cops to get convictions on. Merely possesing the substance sends one to jail. No witnesses, extensive lab tests, or other hurdles to overcome.

Since I don't use illegal drugs the risk to me is negligible and the gain is enourmous---thousands of criminally prone black men safely locked up in the slammer. Realistically speaking the more rigorous the drug laws the better off it is for people like me.

Ordinarily I would oppose such ideas but I live in a world where everyone is taking advantage of whatever government rule they can exploit, why should I be different? Apologies to those that use drugs, I sympathise with you but jailing black men is a policy that has no downside for me.

I suggest that white guys that use drugs get plenty of white power tatoos so they can make the right friends if they become unfortunate victims of the war on drugs.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Good post jaxvid!
smiley32.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
Since I don't use illegal drugs the risk to me is negligible and the gain is enourmous---thousands of criminally prone black men safely locked up in the slammer. Realistically speaking the more rigorous the drug laws the better off it is for people like me.

Excellent post. Well said.

whiteCB

Master
white is right said:
From what I have read(it may be tainted by pro weed groups ie NORMAL)the "Reefer Madness" hysteria, was a public backlash against Mexican labourers who smoked marijuana openly after work. It created fear among the upper classes in the American South West. Apart from driving or using dangerous machinery weed is near harmless, beyond lung damage and short term memory loss.

Yeah marijuana is a substance that needs to be taxed and regulated like alcohol. Have a special "cannabis" store where only weed is sold and you have to be 21 to enter. We could easily rejuvenate the ecomony and get out of our massive debt if we would tax this stuff.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
In a related story, AIDS was invented by whitey to exterminate the negro, and Fried chicken was invented to ensure that his fingers are always sticky and dirty.

Puh-leeeaze.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
In a related story, AIDS was invented by whitey to exterminate the negro, and Fried chicken was invented to ensure that his fingers are always sticky and dirty.

Puh-leeeaze.

I have actually heard many blacks state Aids was invented by whites to kill off blacks. LOL. Getting to the next point here is the wish list for blacks in america.

1. Legalize black on white crime. There are already many instances of this going on such as the Jena 6.

2. Extreme punishment for white on black crime.

3. A country (THE US) that is 70 percent white to be run by 50 percent blacks or more. They want countless government positions just on the color or their skin.

4. Stop the government from bringing drugs into blacks communities. Obviosly whites are the ones that blacks point the finger at for their crimes. Whites must be the ones bringing the drugs in leading to all this black crime.