Amanda Knox did not murder Meredith Kercher

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
A violent negro tried to rape Meredith Kercher in her flat, and then brutally murdered her when she continued to resist.

Somehow an innocent American student, Amanda Knox, was found guilty of a crime she did not commit. An over-zealous, unscrupulous Italian prosecuter with a questionable past has been determined to ruin the lives of Amanda Knox and her Italian boyfriend.

I can believe it!!!!!!!!!
smiley20.gif

newguy

Guru
Didn't Amanda bring some of this agony upon herself. Unless I got some wrong information I believe the black guy was an ex-boyfriend of Amanda, but maybe I am wrong.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
newguy said:
Didn't Amanda bring some of this agony upon herself. Unless I got some wrong information I believe the black guy was an ex-boyfriend of Amanda, but maybe I am wrong.

Her employer who owned a bar was a negro, but I'm not sure if she knew the killer.

But even if she did, I feel sorry for her. Young women are not made aware of how dangerous negroes can be, because the media does not report 99% of their crimes against white women. The entertainment industry usually portrays them as gentle and harmless.

newguy

Guru
But even if she did, I feel sorry for her. Young women are not made aware of how dangerous negroes can be, because the media does not report 99% of their crimes against white women.

Very true indeed. My take it is a combination of "bad parenting", and white girls not having as good natural instincs as white boys in not getting involved with this type of stuff. When I was growing up most white boys and girls knew that thier parents expected them to date within their own enthic group, and anyone outside of their ethnic group would be unacceptable. For some reason white boys seem to instinctively know this, on the other hand with a growing number of white girls this is problematic. That don't seem to have the same natural insticts as white boys to date within their own ethnic group.

Alpha Male

Mentor
Well, the growing number of White men preferring Asian women would seem to contradict that assumption. But that preference may have more to do with Asian feminity and less to do with loss of natural instinct for the desirabitly of one's own race.