All Wars are Bankers' Wars

SneakyQuick

Mentor

Lest anyone think the fighting in the Ukraine for the benefit of the few is unprecedented, just watch this 50 min video above.

Very difficult to argue with the truth it comes rains or the fact that it’s truth is hidden from most history curricula

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Phall

Master
Do any of you remember Dominique Strasss-Kahn? This particular old jew was on track to become the PM of France. He was already the sitting president of the IMF. Unfortunately for him, he got "done up" in a scheme that in retrospect looks like Mr. Bean taking on an Ocean's Eleven conglomerate of spies. It doesn't make any sense.

I remember in the moment feeling vindictive and fulfilled that an obvious sexually elite pervert with no rules fromm a Euro country finally got some comeuppance!

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Revisited

This is a very lengthy article - also, one of the only ones (lengthy articles) that has compelled me to finish it. I endorse it today above the bannerline Putin stuff. Read the old things, you boys!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Do any of you remember Dominique Strasss-Kahn? This particular old jew was on track to become the PM of France. He was already the sitting president of the IMF. Unfortunately for him, he got "done up" in a scheme that in retrospect looks like Mr. Bean taking on an Ocean's Eleven conglomerate of spies. It doesn't make any sense.

I remember in the moment feeling vindictive and fulfilled that an obvious sexually elite pervert with no rules fromm a Euro country finally got some comeuppance!

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Revisited

This is a very lengthy article - also, one of the only ones (lengthy articles) that has compelled me to finish it. I endorse it today above the bannerline Putin stuff. Read the old things, you boys!
Good read. Frightening to know what we are all up against and the power and endless resources the jewish bankers have to dominate the world.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
And we know the Amish International bankers were pulling the strings yesterday in blowing up the Nord Stream pipeline to Germany and surrounding areas. The msm mostly are trying to ludicrously claim "Russia blew up their own pipeline!!". They know it's a lie and won't say the truth of the matter, except for a few like Tucker who know our "string-pullers" were behind it and say so.

The antichrists will never rest until Germany is destroyed. Our own shot-callers with all the power to do this, who are the true axis of evil, must be opposed.