Alec Pierce

white lightning

Hall of Famer
PIerce like Watson on the Chiefs just doesn't get thrown the ball enough. He runs wind sprints like football dad says about Watson and
he could jump up and down and do cartwheels but is mostly ignorred. It's not that he doesn't get open. It's his lack of opportunities. He
needs to get in Minshews ears and mind. I've brought this up in the past. Julian Edelman talks about how he and Brady became very close
friends and only then did he really start to shine on game days. It's all about chemistry just like in a relationship with a woman.

Last edited:

Warhawk_46

Master
It was the same thing in the (very few) opportunities Isabella had. And Scotty Miller. And Jeff Janis several years back.

They get open but do not get thrown the ball. Color me conspiratorial, but I think too many white quarterbacks are cognizant of losing the locker room to the malcontent blacks if they target white receivers. A delicate balance but on the flip side, if teams start losing the blacks often trash talk their quarterbacks anyways.

A bit more courage like Tom Brady exhibited throughout his career would do the league wonders.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It was the same thing in the (very few) opportunities Isabella had. And Scotty Miller. And Jeff Janis several years back.

They get open but do not get thrown the ball. Color me conspiratorial, but I think too many white quarterbacks are cognizant of losing the locker room to the malcontent blacks if they target white receivers. A delicate balance but on the flip side, if teams start losing the blacks often trash talk their quarterbacks anyways.

A bit more courage like Tom Brady exhibited throughout his career would do the league wonders.
The Colts' QB is the first round pick Richardson, who can't stay healthy. It has nothing to do at this point with Minshew. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’d say it’s definitely a positive for Pierce’s prospects going forward having Minshew at QB.