Air Force Falcons

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Air Force has the following white players currently listed as starters. These are those who are confirmed. There are 5 starters whom I have yet to identify. I will update the post when I get more info on them.

Offense
QB-Shaun Carney
H-Back-Chad Smith
H-Back-Chad Hall
WR-Greg Kirkwood
TE-Robert McMenomy
LT-Robert Kraay
RG-Pat Edwards

Defense
FS-Bobby Giannini
LCB-Carson Bird
FALCON-Mark Carlson
FALCON-Denny Poland
ILB-Andrew Braley
NG-Russ Mitscherling
LE-Gilberto PerezEdited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Check out what Chad Smith 35 yards and Chad Hall 107 yards in the 3'rd quarter, are doing right now. They both started this game. With 3 white TB's getting 95% of the carries for both teams, this is a game for the ages. Don't forget to watch for Brian Leonard and Rutgers tomorrow night when they host Pittsburgh on ESPN2 at 8 Eastern. Will we have 3 whites with 100 yards+ rushing in two nights for the first time in years?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
A whole lot more white participation than I expected. With two white H-backs, it was great to see. They started 14 whites tonight. This game is one to remember. One thing I heard Kirk the Jerk say early in the game was that Chad Hall should be a good H-back or TE in the NFL if he bulks up after he gets finished in college. Man I hated to hear that, but I guess its good that at least he said he would be successful at the next level. I know one thing, BYU plays Air Force at home in a month or so, and I will be there!Edited by: Colonel_Reb

hedgehog

Mentor
Looks like the reign of dominance of white players on Air Force could be coming to an end, that is if the coach gets his way. Apparently he feels guilty because there are too many whites on the team, compared to other programs. He also noted that African americans run extemley well. If you really want to know the truth behind what is going on here, I will sum it up for you. The military acadamies are about the only Div. I programs remaining that don't subvert admission requirements for athletes. This is an appeal by the coach, to the powersthat be at the Air Force Academy to lower the requirements, so he can get his black RB and Black CB's. In the process of doing this he is trying to make people look racist if they dont comply with his demands.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5025942

The intersting thing is is that the Air Force (and Navy) are the two branches of the service that get the most White folks. It used to be that one had to be pretty smart to get into the Air Force. My guess is that now with Bush desperate for anyone to serve for his Zionist Wars for Israel (see http://www.nowarforisrael.com ) that the requirements are getting lowered to allow more blacks in to crash airplanes and be on the Falcons Roster as well as a side benefit.

whiteCB

Master
Great point uberberserker about admission standards being lowed. I bet they're getting lower by the day as the casualties are now at 2,000. The Air Force is desparate for anyone now a days.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Air Force will be playing BYU in Provo tomorrow at 1PM Mountain time. It will be an interesting game.

Realgeorge

Mentor
Hello KJV1 !! You are Exactly Correct
I am an embarrassed grad of one of those Federal service acadmies (1980s), and they are the most P.C. organizations imaginable. There's a constant, epic struggle between opposites: The magnificent naturaltalent, discipline, energy and tradition of the White American candidate for admission, versus the political attractiveness of all the other types of applicants. Coach DeBerry indeed is harping for diluting of admission standards, exactly as you have described. Goes on every day at every academy, especially by sports coaches. Jackasses -- they can win just fine with the white talent that comes on board. The great successes of USNA, USMA, and USAFA over the past decade [gosh the mileage one can get out of the triple option offense!] have been largely those of the white skill players and blockers. The non-whites have perfomed well too. But it's been the stalwart white athlete at the apex of the renaissance of Service Academy footballEdited by: Realgeorge

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
What is hilarious is DeBerry's statement about TCU having 11 fast black defensive players. He must have mistook the 3 white defensive starters for fast!
smiley36.gif
I wonder just what team he was looking at when he made that statement. There isn't an all black defense in the Mountain West Conference, TCU is the closest with 8 out of 11.