A.J. Hawk

sunshine

Mentor
Ohio State LB Hawk recently ran a 4.4 in a workout. Given the fact he has great football instincts and other intangibles he could very well be the number one pick in 2006. He compares favorably to KeithBrooking, Dan Morgan and BrianUrlacher, other oustanding athletic linebackers in the NFL. Indeed Hawk may be the best of them all. His teammate Bobby Carpenter isn't too shabby either, he ran a 4.5 ..

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Another guy I've never heard of, but I wish him well as he heads toward the Caste System NFL.

whiteCB

Master
Hawk was rated today by collegefootballnews.com as the 4th best prospect for next year's NFL Draft. Bobby Carpenter was 14th and only because he is overshadowed by Hawk.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I hope those ratings translate into draft picks. Maybe they will even go up, but with the Caste System, you never can tell.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
AJ Hawk is a kid ready to play on Sundays.He is as smart
as he is athletic.He will be a guy that should make
some pro bowls with his star potential.I wish him the
best of luck.

G

AJ Hawk. What a great name for a linebacker and he is definitely in the top five next year barring injury. Ohio state my have the best linebacking corp in the country next year and they are all white. Carpenter, shleigel and hawk. Worth watching. As I said in a different thread, the worm is turning and we at caste football are ahead of the curve.