9 Year Old Fat Boy: Santa Disrespected Me, "I Coun't Sleep"

Ambrose

Master
Kid Fatso got some good advice to lay off for a awhile and stop slurping down every bit of slop that's slapped down in front of him. In stead of thanking the jolly fat man, he went whining to mommy...

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Kid Fatso got some good advice to lay off for a awhile and stop slurping down every bit of slop that's slapped down in front of him. In stead of thanking the jolly fat man, he went whining to mommy...

LOL! Ol' Santee should have told the porker there'd be a treadmill under the "Baal bush" on Christmas morn. :laufband:

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Sad part is it looks like the kid is being raised by a single mom so he'll likely grow up to be more of a wuss and a fatty than he is now.

Ambrose

Master
That same Santa was so upset after this, he went to hospital. So concerned about her son's feelings she selfishly didn't consider the wellness of her fellow man. Members of the town have made public their support for him.

Rebajlo

Mentor
“Fat shamed”.

What a singularly “modern” phrase. In a normal world, one would assume that this porcine nine year old wouldn’t need any external verbal prompts to unleash a daily torrent of confidence pulverising shame - one look in the mirror should provide enough embarrassment to last a lifetime. If he’s that fat at nine, he’ll be heart attack material at twenty. Then again, look at the blimp’s mother - he certainly hasn’t won any genetic jackpots there…

I notice he’s wearing a 4XL hoodie emblazoned with a crossed baseball bat sporting motif. Ironic, ain’t it. But I’ll wager he’s a whiz at MLB The Show 16

That same Santa was so upset after this, he went to hospital.

If the corpulent monster sat on Santa’s knee it’s no surprise the latter ended up in hospital - he probably required arthroplasty...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
“Fat shamed”.

What a singularly “modern” phrase. In a normal world, one would assume that this porcine nine year old wouldn’t need any external verbal prompts to unleash a daily torrent of confidence pulverising shame - one look in the mirror should provide enough embarrassment to last a lifetime. If he’s that fat at nine, he’ll be heart attack material at twenty. Then again, look at the blimp’s mother - he certainly hasn’t won any genetic jackpots there…

I notice he’s wearing a 4XL hoodie emblazoned with a crossed baseball bat sporting motif. Ironic, ain’t it. But I’ll wager he’s a whiz at MLB The Show 16

If the corpulent monster sat on Santa’s knee it’s no surprise the latter ended up in hospital - he probably required arthroplasty...

LOL! Rightly stated. Folks should be "self shamed" for being fat, f@9s, wh0res, wimps or thugs. The problem is...most of these lily-liveries candy@$$es were never taught right from wrong (the old time way).