2024 Virginia Tech Hokies

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since 2006 Virginia Tech has started 5, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7, 7, 7, 8, 7, 5, 6, 5, 5, 4, 6, 6, and 6 white athletes. In 2024 they are projected to start a dismal 2. The Hokies only have 2 QB's listed and both are black. They will return TE Nick Gallo and Parker Clements will start at RT.
There are no projected white starters on defense and only 2 on the depth chart way back on the third team at LB.
JR Tucker Holloway is listed as the PR if you just want to tune it for that.
Nothing else left to say unless I've missed something. Just very disappointing.
BTW, former 4 year starting LB Dax Hollifield a native of Shelby NC is working for a NASCAR pit crew as he was unable to make an NFL team.

Offense
TE Nick Gallo
RT Parker Clements

Defense
PR- Tucker Holloway-also listed as a third team WR

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Watching the highlights against Miami, I saw a few White players so I checked their recent depth charts. They have an extra starter on the line (LG) Bob Schick or Layth Ghannam. Benji Gosnell is the starting TE and scored a TD last night. He’s backed up by another White player Harrison Saint Germain. The leading receiver against Miami was Stephen Gosnell, a senior WR and brother of Benji. He’s listed as 2nd string but is #2 in receiving on the team with 223 yards. Those other boys must have more “upside”. The backup QB is former Kent St and UCLA player Collin Schlee.

So the Hookies are still an enemy team, but have a few extra bright spots.