2024 UMass Minutemen

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since 2012 UMass has started 9, 8, 6, 6, 7, 10, 10, 4, 6, 2, 8, and 5 white athletes. In 2024 they are projected to start 6.
The good news is all six projected starters consist of the entire OL including TE Dominick Mazotti if he's white. I can't find any good photos of him. I've never been known as Dick Tracy, but I'm guessing he's Italian. At least I hope so. You never know these days. UMass has another Dominick, on the team but he's black.
Last year they had RS FR RB Jackson Paradis. He's still on the team, but buried way down the depth chart. So far down he's not even listed. Also, second team WR Sterling Galban out of Burnet, Texas is listed as the number one punt returner. He's a transfer from Texas Tech, so maybe he'll remind us of Wes Welker!

Defensively, there are no projected white starters. What a surprise. There are two white second teamers. That is if Macklin Ayers is all white. It's difficult to tell on some of these guys. I think he's white. The other back up LB is Tyler Martin.

Offense
TE-Dominick Mazotti
LT-Brayden Rohme
LG-Wyatt Terlaak
C-Josh Atwood
RG-Ethan Mottinger
RT-Luke Painton

Defense-0

PR-WR/Sterling Galban-Texas Tech Transfer

Two Deeps:
WR-Sterling Galban
TE-Owen Anderson-Illinois Transfer
LB-Tyler Martin
LB-Macklin Ayers? race unknown

HC Don Brown going with a crappy black QB when there are a plethora of talented pale faced QBs in the Northeast area that are overlooked by the cucked scouting services. Those services are basically an extension of dude wipes when printed out

Phall

Master
Head coach Don Brown brought on a short handful of unheralded (under-ranked) white defenders from the northeast while he was DC at Michigan. Surprised and disappointed that he can't find them anymore now that he's back at UMass. This guy should be the prime example of a dinosaur who can't navigate the NIL mercenaries, can't attract transfers, and falls back on hard-nosed lunch-pailers who get to play at the big local state school with decent academics.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Brown got Martin to follow him, but that’s about it. Snowplow is nice, but a quota and a blackout on Defense makes for another boring year tracking UMass.