2024 UCONN Huskies

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Since 2008, the Huskies have started 6, 6, 8, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8, 8, 8, 6, 6, 5, 6, and 5 white athletes. In 2024 they look to start 8. I have to admit as I was going over the depth chart, I was getting excited until I reached the QB position as UCONN will start a black QB. Maine transfer Joe Fagnano is listed as number 2 for now. After rushing for 550 yards and averaging 4.9 YPA in2023 Jr. Victor Rosa is listed as the backup RB. Oh well, that's better than last season as he was number 3 at the start of last season. Maybe he can work his way into the starting lineup by mid-year or sooner. Louis Hansen, a Michigan transfer will start at TE. Delaware transfer Brett Buckman will start at WR.
UCONN has some big men on the OL, including RT Chase Lundt 6'8 305 and RS-FR Ben Murawski, 6'7, 335lbs.

Defensively, the lone honkey is Furman transfer Jack Barton. He will start at DE. Not another white player in sight. I'll give Barton credit. He has a big pair to come up to UCONN all the way from Furman SC.

Offense
WR-Brett Buckman
TE-Louis Hansen
LT- Valentin Senn
LG-Wes Hoeh
C- Christopher Fortin
RG-Ben Murawski-RS-FR-6'7, 335
RT-Chase Lundt-6'8, 305lbs.
Notable back ups-
RB- Victor Rosa
QB-Joe Fagnano

Defense
DE-Jack Barton-Furman transfer

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Nice write up! Offense is looking good minus the Quota.

Snowplow! Rosa should be able to top his numbers from last season easily.

Defense leaves a lot to be desired. At least Barton made his way north.