2024 Seattle Seahawks

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Ol gum-chomping lunatic Plantation Pete Carroll has finally stepped down from coaching. Good news! Or is it? Will the new 37 year old Mike Macdonald be even worse? Considering he’s coming over from the Ravens, he actually might be.

Total White Athletes on Roster (Starters in bold)
11 Whites total, with 1 starter. Grade: F--

QB – Sam Howell
WR - Jake Bobo
TE - AJ Barner, Brady Russell
T - Jake Curhan
C - Connor Williams*, Jalen Sundell
LB - Drake Thomas

K - Jason Myers
P - Michael Dickson
LS - Chris Stoll

PS – Max Pircher (T), Patrick O'Connell (LB), Ty Okada (S)

Well this is the pits isn’t it. Only 1 starting center, and he’s a questionable White too. Somewhere, the maniac Carroll is excitedly chompin’ his gum with the Macdonald hire keeping the plantation humming along. This cat has reduced the amount of White athletes on the roster, starting lineup and practice squad. The only potential exciting prospects for this team would be new quarterback Sam Howell taking over as starter at some point. The 23 year old threw for nearly 4,000 yards last year but had alot of interceptions. For a first-year starter, it was definitely a very good debut and he showed talent you’d want to develop. However this is the anti-White NFL, so instead the former Redskins decided to dump him for a shiny new toy. WR Jake Bobo, the former Duke and UCLA star, had a great debut after making the team as an UDFA. 196 yards and 2 TDs. Unfortunately, he’s behind 3 fairly talented receivers so an injury will likely be needed for him to play more. The White TEs are 3rd and 4th string. On defense, only 1 token YT with Drake Thomas on the roster. Talented but buried. Practice squad members O’Connell and Okada both had good preseasons but that didn’t matter. Some black somewhere is better and more deserving of one of the 53 spots. This might be one of the most putrid teams put together rivalling the worst of Carroll’s Seahawks, the Steelers of the last 30 years, Black Jack’s Jaguars, the brown Browns or the Harbaugh Ravens. Hard pass.

The Hock

Master
A gal (with major TDS) at work always talking about "my Seahawks."

Well she can have them. I've never been able to stand them.

Jake Bobo did make the team. But I have a feeling they're looking to dump him down the line. Hope I'm wrong.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
A gal (with major TDS) at work always talking about "my Seahawks."

Well she can have them. I've never been able to stand them.

Jake Bobo did make the team. But I have a feeling they're looking to dump him down the line. Hope I'm wrong.
Yeah, a guy I used to work with is a rabid Seachickens fan. They yell "Kaw Kaw!" or some such nonsense, I forget. This team looks to be unwatchable this year. Just as bad as watching the FSU Criminoles last night.