2024 Kansas State Wildcats

K-State has started 11, 11, 10, 5, 11, 8, 8, 5, 10, 12, 12, 10, 12, 12,11, 11, 11 8 and 9 whites. 11 this year. Their young quarterback is blonde haired but google shows him to be mixed lol

Otherwise a pretty decent looking team depth wise. K State opened the season with a blowout of UT - Martin. 9/10 white OL two-deep.

Offense -
TE - Will Swanson
TE - Garrett Oakley
LT - Easton Kilty
LG - Hadley Panzer
OC - Sam Hecht
RT - Carver Willis

Defense -
DE - Cody Stufflebean
DT - Travis Bates
DE - Brendan Mott
LB - Austin Moore
LB - Austin Romaine

Back ups include QB Jacob Knuth, WR Ty Bowman, TE Will Anciaux, TE Brayden Loftin, LT John Pastore, Andrew Leingang, OC Michael Capria, RG Alex Key, RT Drake Bequeaith, NT Asher Tomaszewski, LB Rex Van Wyhe, LB Beau Palmer, and DB Jack Fabris.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Good team, as usual. And they are better than their in-state counterpart Kansas 90% of the time. You think the average Kansan makes the connection that the significantly Whiter program has better results? This should be a glaring example.

Logos5

Guru
Good team, as usual. And they are better than their in-state counterpart Kansas 90% of the time. You think the average Kansan makes the connection that the significantly Whiter program has better results? This should be a glaring example.
My guess is there not allowed to comment on trends like these

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
My guess is there not allowed to comment on trends like these
My guess is that they don't notice the racial composition enough. They are too busy slobbering over their black supamen while never making the connection that for some reason EVERY single HS champion school in the state is always nearly 100% white.

Logos5

Guru
My guess is that they don't notice the racial composition enough. They are too busy slobbering over their black supamen while never making the connection that for some reason EVERY single HS champion school in the state is always nearly 100% white.
They'd probably attribute that to the lone POC on the team or they'll say the white teams have better coaching

jphoss

Mentor
They'd probably attribute that to the lone POC on the team or they'll say the white teams have better coaching
That’s exactly what happened with my high school when I was there we won 3 catholic league and would have won state at least once but this was before catholic league teams could compete for state titles. This was before I was red pilled, and I kept asking why we were so good with a 90 to 100% white team and the excuses given was how well coached we were (which was true but not the main reason)