2023 Track & Field World Championships broadcast TV schedule

AC55

I've looked everywhere but can't find a broadcast tv schedule for the upcoming world championships. Does anyone know of a site? Thanks.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've looked everywhere but can't find a broadcast tv schedule for the upcoming world championships. Does anyone know of a site? Thanks.

I think it's too soon but it will be updated on this page with all of the link to watch it live all around the world.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Athletics, where can the 4x100 relay go to the World Championships? The times of the season and the main opponents

a090dc76-9be8-48e1-9bf4-691406ac0ed6.jpg

6/08/2023 OA Sport SPORTS

All Articles | Share | Notify me | My Information

Italy qualified with the men's 4 × 100 at the 2023 World Athletics Championships. After the many fears of the last few months, our national team has managed to detach the ticket for the world championship thanks to the 38.04 course on Friday 21 July in Grosseto. Roberto Rigali, Filippo Tortu, Lorenzo Patta and Samuele Ceccarelli interpreted the race that took place in the Tuscan town at their best, improving on the 38.38 at the beginning of the season and thus beating the bull's head. (OA Sports)

Among the men, the Tokyo Olympic gold medalists are all there: Marcell Jacobs, Eseosa Desalu, Lorenzo Patta and Filippo Tortu, but the group also includes Samuele Ceccarelli who with Tortu, Patta and Roberto Rigali obtained the qualifying time for the World Championships last 21 July (38.04). (Olympics)

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Anyone here think Rohan Browning will finally get his first sub 10? He has run between 10.01 to 10.09 way too many times. Maybe
this will finally be the his time to shine. I sure hope so as he has worked & trained so hard. Would be epic to do it at the World Champs.
This is his 10.01 personal best from the Tokyo Olympics and he did it out of lane 1 which is insanely difficult to do.

proxy-image

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the Mens 100 Meters Heats our guys did ok but would have liked to see a few more advance. It's all about timing your peak condition.

Dominik Kopec ran a 10.12 with 0 wind and he did later advance on time.

Henrik Larsson runs a 10.16 with 0 wind to advance.

Samuele Ceccarelli ran a 10.26 -0.6 wind and didn't advance.

Julian Wagner and Markus Fuchs failed to advance.

Jan Volko also failed to advance with a 10.25 time.

Rohan Browning finished 2nd in his heat and he is on to the next round running a 10.11 -0.4 wind. It was a photo finish as he tied
the winner with a 10.11 but was declared second by less than an eye lash. Glad he moved on! Fine performance by Rohan Browning
but the work if far from over. He needs to make the finals to prove that he belongs. He was so close at the Olympics.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Larsson to WC semi: "Aiming high"
Published: 1 hour ago

Henrik Larsson is the first Swedish men's sprinter in a WC semi-final since 1936. Once there, he hopes for more. You aim high and then you get to see how far you can go.

tt_imageKa6Q6P.jpeg