2024 NBA Playoffs

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Miami Heat won by over 30 points yesterday to advance to the next round. In the other game the Sacramento Kings were knocked out of the playoffs. Losing Kevin Huerter to an injury really hurt the chemistry of the team in my opinion.

In todays first game the Orlando Magic were beat by the Clev. Cavs. I'm rooting for the Magic in this series but like I've said for a couple of years they have two of the worst guards in the nba. Their upsiders one of who is 29 years of age had 0 points and 13 points today. Very little assists or anything else. If they would call up Mac McClung he would outplay both of these guys all by himself. Look at their season averages. What a joke. I feel bad for McClung and also the two Wagner brothers who play at such a high level. Wake up Magic and call up McClung!

El Gringo

Mentor
Wtf happened to the Mav’s today?? I didn’t watch it but usually Luka dominates the clippers.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Go OKC Thunder! :ole:

i

Logos5

Guru
Wtf happened to the Mav’s today?? I didn’t watch it but usually Luka dominates the clippers.
Mavs today was all offense(Luka) and no defense, Luka really needs to move to a better team than the Mavs

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Knicks beat the coal black Sixers again. Down 2 with under 20 seconds, off a miss White looking “German negro” Hartenstein gets the offensive rebound and DiVincenzo hits the go ahead 3 pointer. On the ensuing drive, Hartenstein has a game saving block at the rim. Knicks win.

Hartenstein with 14 points, 8 rebounds, 4 assists and 4 blocks.
DiVincenzo with 19 points on efficient shooting.
Bogdanovic with 6 points in limited minutes.

jphoss

Mentor
I didn’t watch the game but very much enjoyed the highlights of lebron and the lakers blowing a 20 point lead at the hands of jokic and the nuggets. Jokic recorded his 4th 25 point plus and 20 rebound game. Only 8 have been done in the playoffs and he has 4 of them! Imagine if he had athleticism of those other nba players he dominates!

The Celtics vs Heat round 1 matchup is an unfortunate case of early round white-on-white crime. Both teams feature up to 3 whites at once, and the Heat occasionally run 4. Herro, Porzingis, Jovic and Jacquez are major contributors, while Pritchard, Hauser, Love and Robinson all get minutes.

We saw what Miami can do even as a lower seed last year, so it's really unfortunate they drew the 8 seed. They're putting up a fight in game 2, but even if they win here, it's going to difficult to keep up with the depth of Boston. Any other matchup I believe they'd have a great chance in the East.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Franz Wagner with 34 points and 13 boards in the Magic blowout win. They even the series at 2.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I said it a few years ago. The NBA is slowly trending a little more white friendly while the NFL is becoming like the movie "The Black Panther".

It's great to se Wagner go off like that. If they only had McClung and started both Wagner Brothers they would be my favorite team to watch.

Warhawk_46

Master
Doncic has really struggled this series against the Clippers. Frustrating to see as he is my pick for MVP but given how he has played he won’t be.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Doncic has really struggled this series against the Clippers. Frustrating to see as he is my pick for MVP but given how he has played he won’t be.

To be honest he looks gimpy on one of his legs. He tweaked his knee bad earlier in this series. Hope he is gonna be ok because the
Clippers are loaded with talent and it won't be easy now that the series is tied at 2 games a piece!

The Nuggets eliminated the Lakers last night in 5 games. Jokic once again proved himself to be the best player in the world by a wide margin, averaging 28 points and 16 rebounds for the series against one of the league's best defenders in Anthony Davis.

They have a tough matchup against the Timberwolves next. Coming off a clean sweep of the Suns, the T-Wolves probably have more size than anyone else in the league.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tommorow night is the critical game 5 in the Mavs vs Clippers Series. K. Leonard is not gonna play for the Clippers. Dallas is very lucky and
they need to get this win on the road. It still won't be easy as the Clippers have so many future hall of famers. I do expect if Doncic is healthy that he is gonna go off for around 40 points. Hopefully I'm right as they will need every bit of it to squeeze out a win in a hostile environment.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Bogdanovic out for the playoffs for the Knicks. Porzingis out for several games for Celtics.

That really sucks so bad! He was on horrible teams with the Detroit Pistons and even when he was in Utah years ago. He finally gets on a winning team and father time catches up with him. He is in his mid 30's so it happens. Just so sad. Still rooting for the Knicks along with the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic out east. In the west we have Dallas, OKC and the Denver Nuggets!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
is anyone watching the Celtics vs Heat game right now?
it is not looking good for the Heats right now
Ouch. Another butt kicking. I think Boston wins it all this season. Best balance of stars and a good bench.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
is anyone watching the Celtics vs Heat game right now?
it is not looking good for the Heats right now

I really wish the Miami Heat would trust Nikola Jovic to take more shots along with playing more minutes. I know he has been starting recently only due to injuries but it's his second year and he mostly wastes away on the bench.

Last edited:

Logos5

Guru
I really wish the Miami Heat would trust Nivola Jokic to take more shots along with playing more minutes. I know he has been starting recently only due to injuries but it's his second year and he mostly wastes away on the bench.
I mean Nikola Jovic got some time, it is weird to see him only getting 8 points this game out of a playing total of 28 minutes

Warhawk_46

Master
Mavericks up by ten at the half it looks like. Doncic still mightily struggling from the three.

He is playing hurt but needs to find his shot if his team is to prevail.