2021-2022 NBA Season

Warhawk_46

Master
I hate the idea of a technical fouls just for arguing a call with oftentimes incompetent refs.

jacque

Guru
Young guard austin reeves goes 31 16 and 10 with a block and 2 steals in the season finale. Lakers end their horrific season with a huge reverse dunk from g league player of the year Mac McClung and his near 50 inch vertical.

El Gringo

Mentor
Tha
Young guard austin reeves goes 31 16 and 10 with a block and 2 steals in the season finale. Lakers end their horrific season with a huge reverse dunk from g league player of the year Mac McClung and his near 50 inch vertical.
Thanks for the update on this Jacque. Hopefully Reeves continues his excellent play and Mac sticks somwhere. Check out reeves steal and finish at about 1:20!!
Macs dunk

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Remember the days at CF when Minnesota was a favorite?! Kevin Love, Nikola Pekovic, Andrei Kirlovski, Chase Buddinger?!

This year's squad is ghetto. Led by obnoxious thug Patrick Beverley. Who frankly sucks. Anthony Edwards a ballhog SEC Guard and One n Done KAT. I guess they represent the "new" Afrocentric Minneapolis that is run by BLM mobs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Mac McClung, Luka Garza, and Micah Potter were all named to 1st team All Rookie G-League. All 3 should be in The NBA next year!

https://www.buckys5thquarter.com/20...named-to-all-rookie-team-sioux-falls-skyforce

Great article. I appreciate you posting it here. It's just amazing how our guys all become stars when they are allowed to play. All of these guys could and should be on a team
but just like in the nfl they end up going through a racial apprenticeship. Well let's hope these teams call them up and play them quality minutes next season.