2018 Los Angeles Rams

Here are your 2018 White Los Angeles Rams (starters in bold):

QB - Jared Goff, Sean Mannion, Brandon Allen
WR - Cooper Kupp
TE - Tyler Higbee, Johnny Mundt
OL - Andrew Whitworth, John Sullivan, Austin Blythe, Rob Havenstein, Brian Allen
LB - Matt Longacre, Bryce Hager, Justin Lawler

Special Teams: K Greg Zuerlein, P Johnny Hekker, LS Jake McQuaide

DL Morgan Fox and LB Garrett Sickels are on injured reserve. OL Evan Boehm, TE Henry Krieger-Coble, and QB Luis Perez are on the practice squad.

The Rams and the 49ers will be the teams to root for in the NFC West against the ultra-dark Cardinals and Seahawks. Congratulations to Cooper Kupp for being one of the very, very few White players allowed to start at a "verboten" position without having to serve a lengthy racial apprenticeship. The Goff to Kupp connection should only get even better this year.

Total White starters: 8

Total Whites on 53-man roster: 17

Overall grade: C-

RTTAS

Guru
Extremely similar numbers and composition to their NFCW counterparts in SF. QB, WR, TE, an LB, and 4 OL (Rams) or 3 OL and the FB (SF). Guess that’s as much as they can get away with before they start being dragged through the mud as racially discriminating against affletes like the Pats.

Once Fox gets back they’ll have plenty of white pass rushers in rotation like last season.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Go Rams! Longacre is an interesting player.. Former D2 sack master out of Northwestern Missouri St I believe. Noticed he was making noise in the rotation last season, awesome to see him as a starter.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I remember Blythe at Iowa! Top notch program when it comes to producing OL!

I remember Blythe from the 2016 draft. He was downgraded because he had short arms.

I'm not going to say having longer arms isn't advantageous but the arm length thing is really overvalued by a lot of draftniks. The great Joe Thomas had below average arm length for an offensive tackle. There are a lot of other factors involved.