2018 Indianapolis Colts

Here are your 2018 White Indianapolis Colts (starters in bold):

QB - Andrew Luck
TE - Jack Doyle, Ryan Hewitt
OL - Anthony Castonzo, Quenton Nelson, Ryan Kelly, Matt Slauson, Joe Haeg, Mark Glowinski, Braden Smith
DL - Margus Hunt

Special teams: K Adam Vinatieri, LS Luke Rhodes

Andrew Luck finally returns to the Colts' lineup to lead his team. Hopefully he can avoid the injury bug this year. Jack Doyle will be a good TE1 choice for fantasy teams, and Margus "Eastern Bloc" Hunt earned a starting spot on the defensive line. The starting O-line is a snow plow. However, beyond that, this team has virtually nothing. Even their punter is a mystery-meat mestizo.

Side note - as I was going through the backup O-linemen, whom I generally don't know by name, I saw J'Marcus, Le'Raven, and Denzelle. No need to even check their pictures :afro: Also, the D-line has an "Al-Quadin Muhammad," who wins the "Least Likely to Stand for the National Anthem" award.

Total White starters: 8

Total Whites on 53-man roster: 13

Grade: D (This may seem low for a team that has 8 White starters, but most of them are at Caste-approved positions, the Colts' White depth is virtually nonexistent, and their practice squad is 100% coal-black).

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol nice write up. The ebonic names help when writing the previews that is the truth!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Side note - as I was going through the backup O-linemen, whom I generally don't know by name, I saw J'Marcus, Le'Raven, and Denzelle. No need to even check their pictures :afro: Also, the D-line has an "Al-Quadin Muhammad," who wins the "Least Likely to Stand for the National Anthem" award.
Hahahaha, good stuff. Some humor is needed when previewing these coal black squads.

RTTAS

Guru
Margus Hunt leading the league in tackles for loss with 8 in 3 games, two ahead of the next best. And yet such an athletic player with high upside was never really given a chance by the Bengals?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Good write up.

In a reverse-Caste move...Rookie Braden Smith, who mostly played guard at Auburn, has started 10 games at RT for Colts! It's probably fair to say he has a similar build to Raiders' rookie Colton Miller.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Ryan Kelly returned from injury as Indy shut-out Dallas, 23-0. Luck and the young OL are underrated leaders. The multiple picks the team has used on OL to protect Luck look to be paying off (finally).