2014 Saints

davidholly

Mentor
Jimmy Graham now wants to be known as a wide receiver, I've been saying that forever. The reason he finally wants to be acknowledged as a wide receiver though is because wide receivers on average make more than tight ends. This year Graham will be playing under the franchise tag and his salary is based on the average tight end salary.

Graham has filed a grievance with the NFL so he can be re-categorized as a wide receiver.

Woody

Guru
The Saints have added RB Brian Leonhard.

Hopefully he can get some carries in the twilight of his career.

icsept

Master

Interesting. They need to get Whiter in a hurry. I'm wondering when Vinnie Sunseri gets into the starting lineup. Their two deep safeties totally blew the 4th and 10 coverage against the 49ers, allowing the 51 yard pass that cost them the game. But, I'm sure nobody's job is in jeopardy.

white is right

Hall of Famer

Maybe a half season off will revive Leonard and the Saints will want him back next season as a reserve back. Sadly Rotoworld was misinforming the masses again by listing Leonard as reserve fullback behind Lorig on their depth chart. has Leonard ever played fullback in the NFL beyond a play here or there?.......http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4172/brian-leonard

dwid

Hall of Famer
Maybe a half season off will revive Leonard and the Saints will want him back next season as a reserve back. Sadly Rotoworld was misinforming the masses again by listing Leonard as reserve fullback behind Lorig on their depth chart. has Leonard ever played fullback in the NFL beyond a play here or there?.......http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4172/brian-leonard
looks like they changed it
Leonard got the contract over fellow free agent RBs Mikel Leshoure, Andre Brown, and Tim Hightower, who all worked out for New Orleans this week. Leonard has experience in blitz pickup, but won't be a fantasy threat whatsoever.

h
BLE1.gif

PHillisFan

Master
looks like they changed it
Leonard got the contract over fellow free agent RBs Mikel Leshoure, Andre Brown, and Tim Hightower, who all worked out for New Orleans this week. Leonard has experience in blitz pickup, but won't be a fantasy threat whatsoever.

h
BLE1.gif

That was an amazing run where he hurdled over the afleet. If it was an afleet who did thst it would been on the main page of nfl.com, but i am just glad he beat out the afleets to earn a job. He should do a good job of helping brees on blitzes.

dwid

Hall of Famer
That was an amazing run where he hurdled over the afleet. If it was an afleet who did thst it would been on the main page of nfl.com, but i am just glad he beat out the afleets to earn a job. He should do a good job of helping brees on blitzes.
well hopefully he is used as a safety valve frequently, lock maybe a block and then run a few yards up with the amount of pressure Brees has been under its likely. Instead of just trying to force it to Jimmy Graham which as resulted in so many interceptions and drive enders. Brees was a much better qb before Jimmy Graham got there imo, he still puts up great stats, but mistakes happen during crucial moments, over the years Ive noticing him forcing it to Graham more. Usually when hes under pressure, like last week 3 defenders in the area. The first time he went over 5k passing, not one single receiver hit the 1k mark, and he used to spread it around more