“September 11 – the New Pearl Harbor.â€￾

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel

The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on Wednesday reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

Netanyahu reportedly made the comments during a conference at Bar-Ilan University on the division of Jerusalem as part of a peace deal with the Palestinians.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Yes, the first comment that Netanyahu made right after 911 was that it was good for Israel.

Netanyahu was warned in advance of the "Arab" London terror bombing in 2005 by Scotland Yard. This was widely reported in the establishment media at the time but has now been completely memory holed. All the Israelis were warned in advance of the "Arab" Jordanian hotel terror bombings in 2005. This was reported in the Israeli news. Likewise, completely memory holed now.

I've only watched the first part of this excellent film so far. I already know a lot of what is in it but I've learned new info from it too, tho i think they left some things out. I will watch the rest when i get a chance.

Ive known that they were lying about what was happening on 911 right from day one. Still i volunteered as a first responder. I didn't know how lucky i was that they didnt choose me because i didnt have the seniority. If they did I'd probably be dead of lung cancer now. The government assured everyone that the air had been carefully tested and was as pure as a mountain breeze. They lie about EVERYTHING.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah not "all the jews" ...zionists and non jews that are pro zionist

now I don't know if this is 100 percent true, but if you honestly believe the official story then I don't know what to tell you, and not sure why you are so fixated on jews. I wish you the best. It can be hard to come to the realization that almost everything you thought you knew is wrong when it comes to government/politics/war etc.

Last edited:

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
yeah not "all the jews" ...zionists and non jews that are pro zionist

now I don't know if this is 100 percent true, but if you honestly believe the official story then I don't know what to tell you, and not sure why you are so fixated on jews. I wish you the best. It can be hard to come to the realization that almost everything you thought you knew is wrong when it comes to government/politics/war etc.

If anyone still believes the official story in toto, then they have their heads in a very dark place. There are a few (maybe a lot) of misleading non-official scenarios put forth that discredit any realistic official debunking, but anyone who looks through the evidence that is easily accessible in internet or even newspaper archives, then it is easily seen that there were certain intelligence sources that knew it was going to happen, and worked with Mossad, Israel, Larry Siverstein, and there closest chums to let it happen and use their "necessary means" to further the job- all for the further warmongering in the Middle East for Israel and their bank cronies here...all for the love of money (billions), power, and equaled hatred for the rest of us who are not human, but rather, "insects", as they are told so in their wonderful Talmud.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... "insects", as they are told so in their wonderful Talmud.

I don't think it's quite that bad. They consider non-Jews cattle.

Only the Jews are humans, the Non-Jews are not humans, but cattle" [1]

- Kerithuth 6b page 78, Jebhammoth 61a [Talmud]

And looking at how easily manipulated most goyim are, like bovine herd animals, I think they're right.

If anyone still believes the official story in toto...

Forget about in toto. NOTHING in the official story makes any sense or bears the slightest scrutiny whatsoever. Nothing. Even members of Bush's hand picked 911 Cover Up Commission said that there was a White House cover up. But the cattle believe it.

I don't think there's one single word about Jews or Israel in the entire six hour film, not in the part of it I watched so far anyway, and considering that it's put out by Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth I doubt if there will be anyplace in it...but the zio-troll PhillyFanatic is already going into his hysterical defensive mode above. Now why would that be?

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Guilty but I plan to. I watched the 9-11 video you sent me and it was excellent, which kind of gets to my point. When I joined this site I thought anyone who didn't believe the official 9-11 story was a crazy conspiracy theorist, now I feel if you don't doubt it a little you're the crazy one. Get people checking in here a few times a week natural human curiousity will lead them into the more serious topics. I just think to many overty "raciss" threads can chase people away.

Watch this film too, Scroat. It is very professionally produced, and while I think that they left out a lot - and I've only seen the first part so far - there was also a lot that I didn't know, for example due to all the war games going on that very morning - for the very thing that was going on in real life at the very same time! - and they told us they never imagined such a thing could happen! - there were hardly any fighter plane interceptors available because they had almost all been sent far away for the 911 war games - and there was total confusion too because people in air defense didn't know if what they were hearing was real life or war game - and all the critical leaders were not on duty that day or had disappeared - like Sec. of Defense Rumsfeld , instead of acting what he's paid to act in a crisis he was supposedly helping people clean up the Pentagon lawn and no one could find him - and of course the president was chatting about pet goats and dawdling around a classroom for 40 minutes after the second tower was hit - nor did they even cancel the war games until all the 911 action was all over - and only then did the skies over Washington and NYC fill up with fighter planes (one of the things I noticed on day one).

(I moved this post to this thread)

scroat

Guru
Watch this film too, Scroat. It is very professionally produced, and while I think that they left out a lot - and I've only seen the first part so far - there was also a lot that I didn't know, for example due to all the war games going on that very morning - for the very thing that was going on in real life at the very same time! - and they told us they never imagined such a thing could happen! - there were hardly any fighter plane interceptors available because they had almost all been sent far away for the 911 war games - and there was total confusion too because people in air defense didn't know if what they were hearing was real life or war game - and all the critical leaders were not on duty that day or had disappeared - like Sec. of Defense Rumsfeld , instead of acting what he's paid to act in a crisis he was supposedly helping people clean up the Pentagon lawn and no one could find him - and of course the president was chatting about pet goats and dawdling around a classroom for 40 minutes after the second tower was hit - nor did they even cancel the war games until all the 911 action was all over - and only then did the skies over Washington and NYC fill up with fighter planes (one of the things I noticed on day one).

(I moved this post to this thread)

I definetly will. Thanks your links and videos are excellent. If anyone needs/wants some insightful info on 9-11 I would definetly PM werewolf he has some fascinating things.

scroat

Guru
Whoa 5 hours! You gotta find some shorter videos haha. 11 hours between that and the Hitler one!

Anti-semitic people on our side debunk the Jews did 9/11 conspiracy and prove Muslims did it

A Jewish 9/11 Debacle: The Odigo, Missing Jews and Related Claims
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/09/jewish-911-debacle-odigo-missing-jews.html

Jews and 9/11: A Response to John Martinson Jr.
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2009/02/jews-and-911-response-to-john-martinson.html

Not One Jew Was Killed in the 9-11 Attacks, and the WTC Is Full of Jewish Workers
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/...ttacks-and-the-wtc-is-full-of-jewish-workers/

4000 Israelis Stayed Home on 9-11, and Other Bull****
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/01/25/4000-israelis-stayed-home-on-9-11-and-other-bull****/

More “Jews Got Warned on 9-11″ BS
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/01/25/more-jews-got-warned-on-9-11-bs/

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Oi vey. Who cares how many Jews died on 9-11? That does not mean that the Israeli government was not involved. Robert Lindsay, who you are citing, even admits this. From the 2nd comment after the article from Mr. Lidsay:

"One of my commenters apparently believed it, or at least thought it might be true. I am pretty sure a lot of Muslims believe it.

I am glad to hear that at least you acknowledge that 450 Jews died in the attacks.
The behavior of some obvious Israeli spies is very suspicious indeed. Israeli spies were seen after the attack filming the burning buildings and dancing and cheering. Pretty damned bizarre. There is also the art students and the fake moving companies, all Israeli spies. After the attacks, a large number of Israelis were jailed on suspicion of involvement in the attacks. They were all mysteriously released afterwards. The behavior of the Israelis in the 9-11 attacks is definitely suspicious. I think that at most what we are looking at here though is failure to warn. The Israelis claim that they thought that something was up but were not sure what, and that they tried to warn the US but were blown off."

Lindsay cops out by saying Israel at worst is guilty of a "failure to warn". But based on how they knew the exact day, exact target, had set up camera equipment to film it, etc in addition the other tons of evidence werewolf and others here have posted, I'd say they were privy to information only someone involved in the planning would know. Whether they alone "did it", I can't say, as there was likely an "evil axis" of others involved (Silverstein, US government, US intelligence agencies, etc). Do I believe the primitive Muslims pulled off 9-11? No.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

werewolf

Hall of Famer
There was another thread on this subject. The mgmt. shut it down. So I'm not going to put much effort into this one. Wouldn't want to scare away the basketball fans or tiddly wink fans or whatever it is they're worried about

The above film seems excellent (I've still only watched part one because I've been busy) in pointing out all the countless - like everything! - impossibilities of the absurd official cover story, but here is another one that goes into who did it, and this is especially for those who pm'd me:

“What we need to stand up and say is not only did they attack the USS Liberty, they did 9/11. They did it. I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at it’s headquarters, Marine Corps and I made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period.â€

Dr. Alan Sabrosky – Ph.D, University of Michigan, Former Director of Studies at the Army War College

“All the intelligence services of America and Europe… know full well that the disastrous attack ( of 9/11 ) has been planned and realized from the Mossad.. with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic countries and in order to induce the Western Powers to? take part… in Iraq and Afghanistan.â€

Francesco Cossiga – the 43rd Prime Minister and the eighth President of the Italy. He was also a professor of constitutional law at the University of Sassari. (now deceased)

“For the best and bravest documentary about Israeli false flag terror, watch filmmaker Mike Delaney’s 9/11 Missing Links.â€

Capt Eric May – Former Army Intelligence (with specialties in nuclear, biological and chemical warfare, military intelligence and public affairs), Staff Writer For VeteransTodays.com (He is also a former NBC editorial writer who has published widely, from Military Intelligence Magazine to The Wall Street Journal)

“Now you will discover the definitive truth about 9/11 and learn why even the most popular movies on the subject have failed to address the evidence exhaustively presented in this video. The facts will make it abundantly clear that the so-called 9/11 “Truth†movement has been infiltrated and is ultimately controlled by the same criminal group who masterminded the attacks. As they say, ‘if you want to control the dissent, you lead the dissent.’ Utilizing evidence from the FBI, CIA, NSA, US Armed Forces Intelligence sectors, Foreign Intelligence organizations, local law enforcement agencies and independent investigators, Missing Links goes where no other 9/11 video has dared to.â€

911 Missing Links

http://www.911missinglinks.com/

Note: Dr Sabrosky is Jewish background himself. An honest righteous Jew. Gods bless him!