Recent content by white is right

  1. white is right

    2026 NFL Week 4

    Batten down the hatches and hire extra security at Cleveland area rub and tugs. Watson the alleged rapist is hitting the shores.. From what I saw last night he still isn't nearly as good as he was in Houston he just isn't god awful as he was when he wasn't broken down with various season...
  2. white is right

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    It seems like that's it for the weekend. The American card is a prospect card without White boxers as far as I can tell and the British card has White prospects on it and the main event B side fighter is a White Australian. There has been a disturbing story about Kessler launching a comeback...
  3. white is right

    Seeking their first 20-homer season in 2026

    I have the Blue Jays on cable television and it's obvious he is weaker and fatter looking. Roiding in the modern era of sports is a strong possibility as his power dip is historic for a guy who should be peaking in terms of power. This contract has the possibility of being the MLB version of...
  4. white is right

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    White is an "advisor" to the crown prince and is only involved in the fight in a non official capacity. He's trying to create an impression that he is the main promoter of the bout or the co-promoter. I suspect White is playing these games because he wants to plant the seeds for a destruction...
  5. white is right

    Attacks by South Asians on Whites increasing

    Hopefully this puts the end to these rampant crimes during this Indian crime wave... Even this guy got sick of these criminals...
  6. white is right

    Sam Blaskowski - D3 speedster -- 9.89 & 19.93!

    People should be offended that known drug cheat and when he was amped up on PED's street fighter Dennis Mitchell is even involved in coaching at a track club. I suspect the reason why Sam is being cancelled by the club is that reporters won't be shining lights on his PED using background and a...
  7. white is right

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    I saw the writer who gave the rumor and it has legs if Coppinger is tweeting it as he is a boxing insider who gets fed insider news similar to Schefter for the NFL. I saw the Fisher fight and I would give him the lowest passing grade without failing as his Belgian Mulatto opponent was brought...
  8. white is right

    2026 College Football Week 4

    Saw the hit and it was about as dirty as it gets and the idiot starting celebrating after skulling the guy.... Thank god it wasn't a White player or we would neve hear the end of the hit.
  9. white is right

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Yes a fairly busy weekend but it's largely club fight type cards with the Miami card being a Misfits show with a former UFC fighter in the main event against I'm guessing a poor man's Jake Paul type. Fisher can't lose or what is he? His opponent is a set up but as we saw with Joshua this means...
  10. white is right

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    I tend to agree he didn't look strong at the weight and was more of slapper than a puncher. Brown probably has only one flaw in that he believes in his power too much but unlike Itauma he has much more knowledge about his gas tank limits this could be because he has a much deeper amateur...
  11. white is right

    2026 Track Results

    Hunt should be able to break the 22 second 200m time barrier if her 100m pb is sub 11 considering she is a weak starter in the 100m dash and is a stronger closer in the shorter race. She probably hasn't broken that barrier because on the circuit 200m dash races are less common. If she wanted...
  12. white is right

    2026 NFL Week Two

    Allen is truly a unicorn he is one of one and we may never see such a good runner and passer in the NFL again. Barring a catastrophic injury he will either be the number 1 or 2 rusher of all time for quarterbacks and he doesn't seem to be slowing down unlike Newton who was on visible vapors by...
  13. white is right

    Pete Crow-Armstrong

    Yes they were budget family friendly team who had discount blocks of tickets. More often then naught they were pulling up the rear of the NL East and had half full stadiums and had no stars to speak of in their lean years. I recall Lee Mazzilli being more of prospect than a true star being a...
  14. white is right

    Pete Crow-Armstrong

    I remember the Tom Terrific trade and that epitomized the sad sack Mets of the late 70's I remember media members quipped the famous line of Seaver was traded for journeyman players and middling prospects and it was termed Seaver for a bag of baseballs... I will say this Ryan wasn't Ryan in New...
  15. white is right

    High Schoolers

    All of his sprint times are outstanding for a junior high athlete. I hope he gets a world level coach it would be a shame if he became another Boling type ie a jack of all trades and a master of none. He may need to mature before he specializes in one event.
Back
Top