Recent content by The Hock

  1. The Hock

    Miscellaneous

    The names involved tell the story. Africa in our midst.
  2. The Hock

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    I saw number five and couldn't believe a smaller island country like that could have that many pro boxers. Then I realized I had number five mixed up with Tasmania. For the record Tasmania has 10-15 professional boxers.
  3. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week Three

    Yeah that was going to be my point but I failed to follow through. That Junior's odd behavior and losing confidence and Senior's "peculiarities" were connected by nature/nurture. Aggravated by the caste media's tendency to anoint upsiders as the next big thing which leads to someone being over...
  4. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week Three

    Watching Marvin Harrison Jr. and his body language is terrible. He acts like he doesn't care all that much any more. I remember years ago reading an article on Marvin Sr. who was noted for keeping to himself even in a team oriented environment.
  5. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week Three

    Good news on Graham. He's turning out to be better at somewhat of a caste position than Taven Bryan was, who I followed and was ordinary at best and is now out of the league I believe.
  6. The Hock

    We Are Living In A Cartoon

    For sure. They like to braid each other's hair with that stuff. Gabbing in all those terms has replaced the sewing circle for mainly female bonding. Bless their hearts.
  7. The Hock

    We Are Living In A Cartoon

    This non practicing white thing. Would she specify what being a practicing white entails? I'd really like to know.
  8. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week Two

    Good to see that Riley Moss got a pick.
  9. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week Two

    San Diego player had bobble hands on that pick. Fun to watch.
  10. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week 1

    I'm a little concerned for Riley Moss. He needs to make more tackles. One of the announcers did mention that poor tackling has become a problem across the league but as we know Moss is playing under the caste microscope.
  11. The Hock

    Good Music Videos

    She's my latest internet crush.
  12. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Yards per reception boss Alex Pierce looking over his shoulder. KIncaid averaged 26 yards per reception.
  13. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week 1

    Blankenship burned himself a little with that hero ball int attempt. I noticed he was still in the game later so that's good.
  14. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week 1

    In his eighth season. Not bad for an undrafted free agent.
  15. The Hock

    2026 NFL Week 1

    I wonder who made the decision to wait till just a couple days before the game to travel down under? Management or ownership? Really dumb with the jet lag and all. And is showed in the Rams play. Like to have been a fly on the wall when the Rams' leadership discussed the outcome.
Back
Top